Chapter 6

*Calum's POV*

Am I still a virgin? Or since Ive gotten blow job, does that count?

Luke's face while he was on me was perfect. He's ice blue eyes scanning my body. His lip ring grazing my soft, sensitive skin.

I look at him sleeping in my side. I lean Down and kiss his forehead.

"Hey babe."

Luke says looking up me.

"Hello sweetie."

I say back to him. We sit in silence, just enjoying each others company, until we hear the door open and a voice.

"EH MATE IT'S JACK ARE YOU UP? IM COMING INTO YOUR ROOM OKAY?"

Luke's eyes widen.

"Shit shit shit shit shit! Cal the closet! Go in it!"

He whisper/yells at me. I do as he says and run into the closet grabbing my underwear as I do so. I close the closet and hide in the far corner.

*Luke's POV*

I get my pyjamas on and pretend to be sleeping. I hear the door open and Jack jumps on the bed and screams.

"LUKEEE WAKE UP."

I groan.

"What do you want Jack!?"

"I need to talk to you."

I sit up and look at him in the eyes.

"What?"

"I think I found a girl."

"Cool who?"

"Tiffany."

"Ugh the whore."

"She is. But you know I like that."

" I know. What did you need."

"Nothing. Just that. Bye."

He walked out the door and down the stairs. And I locked the door behind him. I run up and open the closet. Calum is putting on his underwear.

"Oh shit, sorry."

"It's alright. Um he gone."

He walks out and sits on my bed. I begin to kiss him gently. Then I hear a knock.

"Fuck."

I mumble under my breath. I tell Cal to stay here. I walk down the stairs and look in the peep hole. It's Michael and Ashton. I open the door and invite them in, locking it behind them.

"Calum!It's Michael and Ash!"

He comes rushing down the stairs now with pyjama pants on.

"Hey mates what's up."

"Nothing. We wanted to know if you wanted to go eat or to the cafe or something."

"Sure. Luke would you like to?"

I nod my head.

"Sure. Can we go to Casses? Shanon works there."

"Sure we usually go there. Now go get clothes on."

We nod and run upstairs and do as they say.

We walk down stairs putting our shirts on as we go.

"We're ready Mat-"

I see the weirdest thing I the world. Michael and Ashton making out.

A/N: DAYUM. SHITS GETTING HEATEDDDD. Lol jk I decided to do a plot twist. Sorry for short chapter. I've been so busy lately :-( lol um yea bye AND I UPDATED EARLY HA

-Leslie xoxoxoxoxo