[33] kiss mine better?

follow my tumblr @educashton or my instagram @gcodgirls for a free lock of michael cliffords BLEACHED hair - amirite abigail breslin??

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Beck shot me a sad look and moved away from me towards Ciara. Before he could get there, Ashton shoved past him through the water and stepped up to my side, muttering to himself and shooting glares at Beck.

‘You’ve got to be fucking kidding me,’ he growled, and avoided eye contact with me.

‘Okay, well hurry up and line up against the wall,’ Michael called, and I watched in silence as the other four started to climb into their piggy back positions. The good mood I had been in all day was disappearing into thin air, and I was sick and tired of Ashton’s shit. Mainly, I was just disappointed - after last night, I was sure he had gotten over those stupid mood swings. I guess not. I took a long breath, trying to calm down, then grabbed his arm and dragged him off to the side.

‘Whatis up with you??’

He scowled.

‘What do you think? Christ,’ he spat, and wrenched his arm out of my grip, ‘you’re so... so... so blind sometimes!’

He shook his head forcefully and I rolled my eyes.

‘Oh, come on. Is this just because you lost?’

Ashton finally looked up.

‘No! Don’t you get it Emma? it’s never about losing with you. it’s about just being with you. I don’t care. Win, or not, it’s just about being with you.’

‘Oh yeah? And what’s that supposed to mean? Because obviously I’m “bilnd”, so maybe you should just tell me why you’re all pissy!’

Ashton moved so fast, whipping around and pushing me back against the pool wall. He leant down close to my face and heavily dropped his forehead to mine, shutting his eyes and taking a deep breath. When he spoke, he spoke through gritted teeth.

‘I don’t even have you yet, and I’m already losing you to someone else.’ His eyes popped open and glared into mine. ‘You know exactly how jealousy goes down with me - it’s not always pretty. So you’d better make it better or say something nice before I go over there and knock Beck’s head off.’

I softened, and relented, grabbing Ashton’s hands underwater and breathing in deeply, lifting a hand to slowly draw the wet curls off his forehead.

‘Ashton,’ I whispered, ‘you don’t have to be jealous of me and Beck. There’s nothing going on.’ He grunted, and tried to look away, but I forced his face back. ‘No, Ashton, look at me. This is silly. I like you, and I’m not just going to forget that because I’m on another guy’s shoulders for a few minutes.’

Ashton gave a little sigh and tried on a smile.

‘I know. I’m sorry. I just...’

‘Shhh, I know.’ I stemmed his murmur with a quick little kiss on the lips, and he was surprised enough to stop talking. ‘Let’s go show them that they’ve got nothing on the Emma and Ashton team.’

He giggled quietly and backed off a bit, crouching down and helping me up onto his broad shoulders.

‘Ashmma! That’s what the fans would say.’

I  wrapped my fingers into his hair and laughed.

‘Ashmma forever!’

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________