wash away

We were laying down on the beach that lied in the back of the beach house my mom rented.

Our bodies were cuddled up against each other and we were laid on top of the tan thick blanket with beads at the edge. It was the blanket we always used when we went out in my car.

Michaels blond hair was swept across his face and he snuggled his head into my neck and his arms wrapped around my waist.

My back was pressed into his stomach and his cool breath blew in my ear. My hands were intertwined with his which were wrapped around my stomach.

I couldn't help but smile as I breathed in his scent. He pressed his lips onto my check and the warm embrace ran through my body.

"Do you ever just want to wash away? Y'know like the waves?" His deep voice ringed in my ear.

I wondered if I did want to wash away. My life is pretty good. I have a mom, a dad, a brother, and a wonderful boyfriend. "No not really. Why?"

I felt him shake his head, indicating he wasn't going to answer like usual. In that moment I started to feel selfish. He's always asking me these deep life questions and I never ask him how he feels about it. I mean why did he ask? Does he want to wash away? I mean why is he always asking me?

Wash Away ; m.cजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें