Chapter 7: Ulterior

Pictured: Katy and Isaac (Davina and Kol, The Originals) ok so I find this hilarious bc I basically predicted these two together even though I had no clue they would end up on the same show as a couple?? it's so weird omg anyways

Katy's POV

"Okay. Now tell me what you are going to tell Allison." Stiles said as him and Scott blocked the door.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms simultaneously, "All we did was watch a movie. Stiles' dad even got us take out. It was really fun, well besides Scott thinking the wasabi was guacamole and eating a whole bunch of it plain." I said as Stiles nodded impressed but Scott frowned.

"Why did I have to eat the wasabi?" He asked as I just glowered at him.

"Okay, if you don't want me to say that how about I switch it to 'he showed me how to bake raw meat in his little werewolf oven'" I quipped making Stiles' eyes widen.

"Nope. What you said first was fine. Perfect. Amazing. Keep it that way." Stiles said as he moved over so I could walk out the door.
I went into Stiles jeep and waited for Scott and him. They seemed to be in an argument as they stopped before coming to the jeep. Stiles was waving his arms around dramatically as Scott had a worried expression on his face.

I opened the door, "Stop arguing. I won't tell Allison." I yelled to them knowing that's what they were arguing about. They were so paranoid.

"Heartbeat?" Stiles asked Scott as he nodded.

"Didn't skip one beat. She's not going to tell Allison." Scott said as Stiles instantaneously looked relieved.

"Can you guys hurry up now? I don't want to be late to class." I said as I closed the door. They both scurried in the jeep but Stiles didn't start it. Instead, he turned around to face me.

"Yeah, I think I know why you don't want to be late. We have Isaac in our first period class." He said as he smirked making me roll my eyes melodramatically.

"Yeah, and I know why you drive a jeep. Because jeeps suck. Just like you." I said as he scoffed, offended.

"You don't talk about Roscoe like that!" He said back as he pretended to hug the steering wheel accidentally pressing the horn making him jump unnecessarily high and hit his head on the jeep's ceiling.

"Roscoe?" I questioned chuckling as he gave me a look that looked between a mixture of 'seriously stop laughing this isn't funny' and the infamous 'Derek Hale glare'.

"Yes. I named my jeep Roscoe. Now answer my question." He said rubbing his head as Scott let out a quiet groan, probably more than annoyed with our conversation then I was, which was surprising.

"What question? You do realise that questions end with a question mark, right Stilinski?" I asked as I put my backpack on the seat next to me.

I was more than thankful because last night when I fell asleep, Allison dropped off all of my stuff so I didn't have to hurry back to her place in the morning and I could just get ready at Stiles' house.

"That was a question! Kind of. Okay. Just let me rephrase it. So, you don't want to be late because Isaac is in our first period class?" He asked as he lightly tapped his fingers on his steering wheel. I just raised an eyebrow at him and crossed my arms yet again, not replying.

"Hello?! Did you hear me?" He asked as he snapped his fingers by me making me swat his hand away.

"Yes." I said as he gave me an odd look.

"So why didn't you reply?"

"Did I ever say I was going too?" I asked as he just said, "oh my god" and started the jeep, backing out of his drive way.