Chapter 2: Call Me Katy

Katy's POV

I got up feeling more anxious than ever. Today Chris was signing me up for school and it was my first day. Even though Allison was going to be with me all day I still felt nervous about school.

About two weeks ago is when I got expelled and I haven't been to school since then. I mean, it wasn't as awesome as you may image it, but I wasn't really stoked to go to school either. I quickly changed into black ripped jeans and a gray shirt with a leather jacket and went to go eat breakfast.. (( http://www.polyvore.com/katy/set?id=111971863 ))

"Katy, I am so sorry I didn't come back last night till after you were asleep. Something important came up." Allison said right as I entered the kitchen.

"Its fine. I got all my unpacking done." I said as I shrugged and got some cereal.

She nodded and smiled, "Cute outfit." Allison commented as she looked at me.

"Thanks." I smiled as I looked at her. She was wearing a black skirt and a faded floral top with combat boots. Something I would most likely never wear. I liked staying more comfy if possible and I always wore my skating shoes.

"Are you ready for school?" Allison asked as I ate my cereal.

I shrugged. I was nervous, but not excited. But then the thought of Isaac entered my brain, why I was thinking of him? I had no clue. But what if he was at school? Maybe I could talk to him more, I mean, he was pretty damn hot.

Maybe I was a little excited for school.

"Well, it'll be fun. You'll get to meet and hangout with all of my friends." She said as she poured herself some cereal and sat next to me.

Well, i've already met some of them.

"Are they all like Stiles?" I asked as I stopped eating and looked at her with wide eyes.

"I cant tell if you're saying that as a good thing or not. But no, Stiles is just.. Stiles." She said as laughed.

"Girls! It's time to go. I have to get Katy signed up before school starts." Chris said as he walked into the kitchen.

Allison quickly ate her cereal and I grabbed my backpack and skateboard.

"Why do you have your skateboard?" Chris asked as I walked to the door to wait for Allison to come.

"I'm assuming Allison is going to want to take me to look around places after school, and i'm not much of a walking person. Plus, I just got this back after my parents took it away from me.. Because.. You know what." I said as I thought about getting expelled but quickly put the thought out of my mind. This is a new place and a new start. I don't need to start dwelling over my past anymore.

"Okay." Chris said as Allison came into the room with all of her stuff.

*---*

"Okay thanks." I said to Chris as I looked around the school. It was way bigger than my old one and there was more people.

"No problem. If you need anything, you got my number." He smiled as he walked away leaving Allison standing in the hallway swarming with teenagers.

"Soooo.." I said to Allison waiting for her to show the way to our first class. I was so lucky that the principal let me be in all of Allison's classes. I honestly would not enjoy not knowing anyone in the classes, so having Allison by my side throughout the day was the best scenario possible.

She walked a little ways down the hall and opened a locker and got some books out of it and sorted some things around. Right as she closed her locker some guy was leaning up against the one next to hers on the opposite side I was standing on.