Chapter 5: Satan In A V-Neck

Katy's POV

I couldn't believe Chris and Derek didn't notice me leave the house right after them and follow them to the school.

I literally was skating right next to Chris's car for a while and they still did not notice.

They were faster than me, but I saw them park at the school and go into the building right as I could see the school in the distance.

When I opened the doors of the school I was met with pure silence, the hallways completely empty.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked around. Why were they picking Allison up from here? I thought she was venturing in the woods with Lydia?

I dropped my skateboard on the ground making it make a huge bang that echoed through the halls, loud enough for anyone close by to hear.

I skated a little ways looking through each door of class rooms and hall ways searching for Chris and Derek but the hall ways were completely desolate.

I sighed as I continued skating down the hall looking in class rooms until I skated into something, well, someone.

I looked up to see Derek with his arms crossed, looking at me curiously. Oh shit.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at him, he reminded me of someone, but I couldn't figure out who.

"How did you get here?" He said as I pointed at my skateboard that was on the ground by my feet.

"Why are you here?" He then asked as he turned his head behind him, looking at the gym door with concern in his eyes. He shook it off quickly and looked at me.

"Well. I don't know. Maybe because you guys are obviously hiding something from me and following you guys is the only way that I can figure out what!" I said irritated, there was something up with everyone, and it was driving me crazy.

Derek gave me an odd look but it was filled with worry and then turned to look at the gym door quickly again, like he was hiding something in there.

They must be in the gym.

"Hey Derek?" I asked him making my voice much softer than it was a few second ago. He looked at me and titled his head as if saying 'what?'

"Can you walk me home?" I asked softly with a sigh. He nodded as I picked up my skateboard and we started walking the opposite way of the gym.

"Here goes nothing." I said quietly but Derek heard it because he said a quiet "what?" as I hit him in the stomach with my skateboard and ran towards the gym door.

He quickly chased after me, but it was too late as I swung open the gyms door.

"What the hell!" I yelled as everyone stopped and looked at me, they all looked like deers in headlights. Chris quickly hid something behind his back a long with Allison. I saw silver glisten as Allison put whatever she had in her boot, I faintly saw something, but it didn't make any sense, why would she have a dagger?

What were they hiding?

"Um. Very intense game of basketball yeah?" Stiles said as I nodded. It was evident that he was lying, but I brushed it off. I was going to find out one way or another.

My eyes wandered across everyone and landed on Isaac.

Why was he here?

There was blood all over his face with a deep scratch on his cheek. My eyes widened at him, he noticed me staring at me him and he sighed.

"What happened to his face?" I screamed as I ran over to him. He flinched as I examined the cut, it looked really bad.

I felt everyone staring at us as I held his jaw with my hand. He was staring straight in my eyes, he looked worried.