Chapter 4: Mind Of A Wolf

AUTHORS NOTE: Just a heads up that this story is based on Season 3b, and Stiles will eventually be the nogitsune and all and yeah just so you know xx
I love this picture of Katy and Isaac also x

-------

Scott's POV

^^^^^^^^^

I silently paced back and forth while Stiles and Derek argued.

"Isaac knows her." Derek said nonchalantly as he closed his book that he was skimming through.

"No, he does not." Stiles replied looking annoyed as he ran his fingers through his hair, a habit he did when he was stressed.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Both of you just shut up." I said as I glared at them, "Allison said she doesn't want Katy to know about any of this, and Isaac said he doesn't know her. Yeah, Katy was acting weird about it but her heartbeat never sped up. I don't think they know each other."

"If they don't know each other then explain why Isaac freaked out when he saw Katy's name written in blood from the last victim?" Derek asked with a harsh tone in his voice.

"I don't know Derek, maybe he freaked out because there was a dead body and someones name written in frickin blood!" Stiles said sarcastically as Derek made his infamous Hale glare towards him.

"I think our real issue that we should be dealing with is what the oni's want, and why they wrote her name" I said obviously stressing out about this whole thing, I mean, these guys with masks keep appearing at night and attacking. We know they're after someone imparticualr, but we don't know who. I mean, when they spelt Katy's name in blood that was kind of big, but she knows nothing about anything. Plus, Deaton told us there after a dark spirit, and I don't think any of us have seen any dark spirits lately.

"Did you hear that?" Derek suddenly said as he stood up. I listened closely and I could faintly hear someone walking towards the loft.

We only stayed still as we heard the door creak open. We all get ready to attack. Derek and I wolves, and Stiles with his baseball bat which was convinetly sitting on the ground.

Derek started whispering, "One...Two...Three!" And with that we all lunged at the people trying to break in.

"Woah!" I heard Allison say as her and Lydia backed away from all of us running at them.

"Woah!" Stiles said back as he lowered his baseball bat.

"Why are you here?" Derek asked as he rolled his eyes annoyed by there presence.

"We saw Stiles jeep parked at the side of the road. Katy tried to come look for you but we went instead." Allison said as Stiles grinned widely.

"She was worried about me?" He asked excited.

"Stiles, she's my cousin." Allison said to him as she gave him a look. If looks could kill.... She obviously did not like the idea of them near eachother.

"Do you guys hear that?..," Lydia suddenly asked quietly as she shook her head, "whispering.." She said under her breath.

Stiles took a step towards her but Derek put his arm out stopping him.

"Stop.." Lydia said waringly.. "Stop!" She yelled.

She looked like she was going to faint, none of us knew what to do so we stood there catiously.