Thirteen- Safety

Goldie-

*thump*
I heard a sound at my window, but shook it off knowing it wasn't important. After a few more minutes, the sound repeated over and over. I became annoyed and threw the covers from my body.

3:16 in the fuvking morning. This better be important. I pulled up my shades and seen Micah on the grass, little pebbles in his hands. As soon as he seen me, he smiled. This nigga.

"Do you know what fucking time it is?" I groaned.

"Look, my friends having a kick back. It's active af! Wanna come?" He asked.

I smacked my lips.

"I'm tired." I groaned

He chuckled

"Alright. I heard their giving out free weed and brownies and bottles." He said starting to walk away.

Weed? Brownies? Bottles? Free?!?

"wait!" I shouted.

He turned back around.

"You coming."

"Let me get dressed." I sighed.

I shut my window, took a wash up, put on (comment area), grabbed my keys and quickly yet quietly tip toed downstairs and out the door.
As soon as I locked up, I was greeted by Michag.
"Bout time girl." He chuckled, looking me up and down.

"Psh. Whatever."

We began to walk down the street, in complete silence.

"Where's your friend live?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Not to far from here. Just a couple more blocks." He said.

I chuckled. "OK."

Micah smirked.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

"I just wanna caress your body." He whispered.

My face turned blank. Wtf. Is. This. Nigga. Talking bout.

"I really wanna get closer to you." He said.

Then I started to feels as if something wasn't right so I started backing away.

"Babe where you going?" He grinned.

I stayed silent, trying to get farther away from him.

"Take one more fuvking step."

I stiffened up.

"Now, you and I are going for a little walk." He said in a sweet tone.

I nodded and turned around.

Shit. I should've known not to go at 3 in the fuvking morning.

Micah grabbed my hand and we started walking.

All I could do was look forward. I didn't look side to side, nothing. Just straight. I was scared out of my mind. I was being forced to go somewhere ion even know about.

"Loosen up." He demanded.

I tried to take soothing breaths and think happy thoughts but nothing made me loose.

He squeezed my hand even tighter.

"I said I want yo ass to loosen up." He growled.

I started shaking.

"I-I can't." I whispered.

He laughed.

"We're here anyway."

In front of us was a big ass warehouse.

At first, I was thinking bout running. I'll be damned if I'm going inside that wreck.

"Oh hell nah." I mumbled

He pulled me down inside the door, and pushed me on the ground. As I laid there, he locked up the door and turned on some lights.

"Do you know how long I've been after you?" He asked.

Wtf.

"I've been after you since you were 1."

I stayed silent, letting that all sink in.

"Did you Ever know your dad?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Well, your dad owed my boss quite a bit of money. Since he couldn't pay that shit off, he sold you, your mother and brother to him.... Right before your dad left the country. I've been after you since I was 15." He said, taking out my blunt.

"However, boss man decided to let your mother go, since there really was no use for her.... she's washed up anyways. But as for you (he stroked my cheek) and Jacob.... you guys are fresh, young and have plenty of use."

I felt a tear slide down my cheek. I was sold.... And I didn't even know it.

"I completed half the job..... All I need is Jacob." He laughed.

Micah stood up.

I could barely even take all in.

"Jacob? What the hell does he have to do with this?" I asked in fear.

Micah turned around and he had some rope and duct tape.

"Worry bout you and your safety." He said, taping my mouth and bounding my feet and arms.

"Mmmmmm!" I screamed.

Jacob-

I couldn't sleep.

For some reason, I felt unsafe.

Maybe it's my mom? Naw. She's always in her room, still sad about Christian.

Is it Chres? Naw, nigga is right next to me.

Goldie? ..... Maybe it's her.

I slipped out from under Chres' arms, and began walking downstairs.

I walked in the kitchen, went inside the fridge and grabbed The bottle of vodka, and pouring myself about 8 shots.

I took each one, in a minimum of about 30 seconds. My head then began to feel light.

I laid my head down on the counter. My eyes started to feel heavy and they soon shut.