Chapter 45- Epilogue Pt. 2 of 3

ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT!!!

Then I will start to update the next story.

COMMENT!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!

DID YOU ENJOY BSB?

****Multimedia of all the kids above.****

_______________

Bryce's P.O.V.

________________

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, officially for the first time in public, Mr. And Mrs. Bryce Lucas Radley!!"  The doors to the reception ballroom open and the cheers, whistling and clapping welcomes us.

We walk in hand in hand, smiling and waving to a couple of friends and business associates as we make our way to the head table in the front where the bridal party is already seated.

"What's wrong?" I ask Rae as she stops.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" The look she's giving me clearly says I am.

"I guess I am but I don't know what! How about my wife tell me what it is that her tall and sexy husband is missing." I know I am flirting but I am so ready to get her out of this dress and makes us one, not only before god, witnesses or in name, but also in mind, body and soul.

"Your such a flirt! But it's time for our first dance." She pulls me to the middle of the dance floor.

"Everyone please clear the floor while the bride and Groom have their first dance." The host announces.

I pull her close to me and look at her.

Man, she's beautiful.

Sometimes I still can't comprehend how I ended up with her, or how she's the mother of my children. I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that she's my wife now! And will be the mother of all my future kids as well.

Did I mention before how beautiful she is? Both inside and out?

I hope she likes the songs I choose for our first dance. Yes songs, I chose two because they both were perfect, I couldn't choose one.

I refused to tell her what it is because I wanted to surprise her.

I choose something that means a lot to me,  songs that reminds me of her constantly, the kind of woman that she is and how lucky I am.

The music start to play and we begin to sway wrapped in each others arms.

"I set out on a narrow way many years ago

Hoping I would find true love along the broken road

But I got lost a time or two

Wiped my brow and kept pushing through

I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you"

She smile and then lays her head on my chest as we continue to move slowly to the beat of the song.

"Every long lost dream led me to where you are

Others who broke my heart they were like Northern stars

Pointing me on my way into your loving arms

This much I know is true

That God blessed the broken road