Chapter 33 - Hello Fear

I'm back!!

Lol

So...this morning I was driving to school and I started to think about all the fears and insecurities that I have.

I'm scared of:

Failing...

Falling..

Dying....

Being unsuccessful...

Not being good enough to those that matter the most to me....

But in life all of these happen at some point, but it won't be the end.

So Hello Fear!! And goodbye fear!

I will not let fear stop me from living!

Right before I die, I gotta live!

YOLO!

Bahhahahah

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?????

OK back to the story. This chapter will be about fears.

(not edited. gotta go home now, can't sit at school any longer. I'm hungry!)

_____________

Bryce's P.O.V

_____________

"How could you? How could you do this? To Raelynn? To Tomar? To the triplets? Your family? How could you Bryce? I thought I raised you better. So you were just going to start an Amish family somewhere with 50 wives and a village filled with children? This is what you meant when you said you were going to have tons of children?" She waved her arms frantically as she paced back and forth berating me.

All of a sudden she froze, gasped and then turned around.

"Are you a secret polygamist? Oh god! I raised a polygamist, how could I have not seen it! I demand to know where you are keeping your village of wives and children this minute Bryce Lucas Radley! All these business trips? Oh god please don't tell me they were all lies to go to your polygamy village? I need to sit!" She sat down and just stared at me in disbelief.

This whole thing is ridiculous.

I have just been here letting my mother throw accusations at me for the past four days.

Yup its been four days since I've woken up from that horrid darkness. Never before had I been so scared of the dark, until that moment when I thought I would never see my family again.

My biggest fear is losing my family and right about now, it seems my fear is going to leave me heart broken.

I try so hard to protect them, but I always just end up hurting them.

Maybe I'm really just no good for them or maybe I should just put all the truth on the table and see if the four legs are enough to keep it standing.

I doubt it.

The truth can set you free.

I know it will set me free.

I need it to set me free, this truth has been hurting my soul for too long. It's easy for everyone to judge me when no one understands what I go through.

No one understands the dark sleepless nights, cold sweat, or screams when I do sleep.

No one.

Yet, I keep it all in so they can sleep at night, so I can hurt for them, so they can be free.

It doesn't seem to be working anymore though.

It seems that I can no longer hold the hurt as its slipping through my pores, through my fingers, through my mouth, and through my eyes.