Chapter 30 -Reasons

Hi!!!

I just want to say that I really appreciate everyone who commented and voted! You honestly motivate me :)

I WILL BE INTERACTING WITH YOU ALL THROUGHOUT THESE LAST CHAPTERS. I WILL BE RESPONDING TO ALL COMMENTS IF POSSIBLE :)

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!

SHARE!!!

ILY!

_______________

Ethan's P.O.V.
________________

Let's just say this is all becoming a little bit too much for even me to handle right now.

Rae is bleeding and Bryce's heart rate is going through the roof.

The nurse looked so confused on which to attend to, she had to page for backup.

As much as Bryce's heart rate is going through the roof, I'm focused on Raelynn. I need to make sure the baby is safe! I don't think this family needs anymore tragedy.

Four nurses and a doctor rush into the room with my mother and Evan behind them.

"Oh my god!"

My mother gasps looking at the blood at Rae's feet.

She rushed over, while one of the nurse tried to talk to Raelynn before the same nurse from earlier tried to talk to Rae.

"Your pregnant?" She asked while another nurse helped to lift her on the gurney.

"Rae didn't respond as she was staring at the wall in some what of a trance. The look of shock and hurt on her face.

"She's pregnant!" I told the nurse as she Wheeled the gurney out the room and to the elevators hurriedly.

My mother was still behind me and kept asking "what happened" while Evan stayed behind with Bryce and Quinn with the kids.

We arrived on the sixth floor. And they rushed her into a room. I was asked to wait outside while my mother went inside with her.

God! Please don't let that baby die!

_________________

Bryce's P.O.V.

_________________

Darkness surrounded me.

Where am I?