Chapter 15 - The Storm

______________________

Bryce’s P. O. V.

______________________

~~~~Quote of the Chapter~~~

Love is a gamble

Sex is a game

Boys play it

Girls get the blame

1 Night in pleasure

9 months in Pain

1 day in a hospital

&

A junior needs a name…

-Unknown

Thought that was funny! lol

XoXo Yani.

“Bryce! Let’s go! We are tired of waiting on you and besides, Tomar is getting restless.” My mother yelled as she came walking into my study with a fussy Tomar oh her hip.

“Down! Down! Dada! Dadaaa!” She cried upon seeing me stretching her little hands towards me for me to take her.

I sighed.

I really needed to finish this call but it doesn't seem like that will happen.

“Yes Leo.  Have all the files sent to the New York office and make sure you are here on monday also. I will see you then.” I instruct my executive assistant in LA before ending the call and taking Tomar from my mother.

“You do know that you spoil that child right? And she needs a mother, I can't be here everyday for her and I dont think its right for her to be raised by nannies in your absence.  Why don't you find a suitable girl and get married to her and start a family the proper way?” my mother questioned but like always when she approaches this conversation, I ignore her.

“Ok, lets go.” I say to my mother as i walk out of my office and to the hallway closet to get our jackets.

As we leave and get to the lobby two of my security guards started to trail behind us for precautionary reasons.

My mother being the carefree woman that she is, decided that since my penthouse was right across the street from central park, I should take Tomar there so that she can actually get out and get some fresh air and take her to the playground there before taking her shopping.

We walked along the busy sidewalk and across the street into central park.

I put Tomar down so that she could walk and she takes off running like penguin into the grass.

The way she runs is just comical. 

We walk around for a bit letting her explore with her curious mind as we walk behind her and often times tell her not to touch certain things.