Chapter 14 - Tears & Depression

Thanks for 800+ reads! I love all of you! <3

-

-

Hayley's POV

I opened my eyes, drowsily. Where am I? I inspected the room. Well, there wasn't much to inspect since all there was, was a small lightbulb, lit, hanging on by a single rope and the rest of the room was pretty much black. I tried to move my body but I realized that I was tied up, against the wall. It took me a second to remember all the stuff that happened before this. Damian happened.

"D-Damian? Are you there? What are you doing?" I weakly said. I knew that I was really tired and sleepy. I heard large footsteps behind me, I tried to turn my head but muscular hands grabbed the two sides of my head. They slowly started to move to my eyes.

"Guess who!" a deep familiar voice said dripping with evil.

"D-Damian?" I asked. There was a pause and then a cackle, the hands removed themselves from my eyes. The guy made his way in front of me and it was surely Damian. "Damian, what's going on?" I said quietly.

"Oh, nothing much." he told me casually while examining his nails. "Just that I want revenge, Hayley. I want revenge from you and Calum." He rose his voice while turning to me with a glare.

"W-what are you going to do with me?" I stuttered out. "Or most likely Calum?" I whispered under my breath for only I could hear.

"Oh nothing much. I was just like 'hey! I'm so bored of injuring and almost killing Hayley, why not do something different?'" he said turning to me smirking. He turned his back to me and walked a couple of steps forward so I could just see his back. He flicked on a light switch to light up two light bulbs almost 3 metres from each other. Under one light bulb, a beautiful familiar girl with blonde hair was in view. She was tied up and on the floor, unconscious.

"CASSIDY!!" I screamed out to her. Cassidy just laid there, tied up helpless.

I looked over to the other light bulb and saw another beautiful familiar girl with blonde hair. Just like Cassidy, she was tied and lying on the floor, but not like Cassidy, this girl was wide awake with tears streaming down her eyes, looking at me helplessly.

"JENNY!!" I yelled out to her. I hear her sniffle.

"Ha-HAYLEY!" Jennifer whimpered out to me as Damian quickly shuffled over to her and kicked her gut.

"NOO!" I screamed as I sent him a glare with daggers. He glanced at me and flung his hands up in the air.

"Ooooooo so scary! Bitches and dickheads get out of her way." He said and laughed. Rolling his eyes, he walked over to me and lifted my chin so I was looking at him in the eyes "Now listen here, you bitch. I'm probably not going to harm you but you better not start a ruckus." He sternly said. I swallowed hard but kept my bravery face on.

"Why did you kidnap these two but not my other friends?" I asked him with a smirk. He let go of my chin, harshly.

"Because, a) I didn't have enough room in my car, b) because they have fucking boyfriends that will die for them and c) because these two have nothing, no life. I hated them since the first time I saw them." he coldly said.

"Hey!" I shouted "Don't you fucking dare say that about my friends!"

Damian started to cackle evilly "So heres the plan" he looked down at me with demon eyes " I won't kill you but you're gonna see your friends suffer and eventually die!"

"W-what?" I stuttered, my eyes were tearing up.

"I'm not saying anything, anymore. Just watch and enjoy the show!" he joyfully cheered but that cheer was flooding with evil. Damian left the room for about 2 seconds and came out with a knife, several covered plates, a spikey collar, utensils and he was dragging something behind him but it was covered and tied up in sheets and rope "Let's see..." he started as he approached Cassidy. He bent down and slapped her hard across the face, several times. She woke up after a few but Damian kept on slapping her.