Chapter 22 - Again

Rylie's POV (a/n: prepare for a lot of texts!)

It's 7pm on Sunday and I've have literally haven't done nothing productive all day, except for watching Netflix. No one wanted to come over because they were 'too busy' which I doubt that they actually were. I picked up my phone to play some music, before I unlocked it I saw a bunch of messages but the only one I cared about was from Vic, We've been texting a lot since Friday. Oh and you know that unknow number that texted me? It was Vic apperently he had a free period and decided to text me, even though he got me a detention I don't mind. Anyways I read the text.

'heyy 😛' I smiled and replied with a hey. While waiting for him to reply I decided to read my other messages, from the our friend group chat named 'stfu who cares' that Amelia choose from when we battled over what the group chat name should be. I laughed and started to read the messages from the top.

Kim: Hi thanks for a great night last night.
Most fun I ever had! 😄

Ugh even the way she texts annoys me.. But what were they doing last night?

Mikey 😍💗: you're welcome was also probably the most fun I had in a while

What...? I'm offended 'In a while'.. what is that suppose to mean? Why was everyone having fun with out me..? especially Michael. Kim probably had them over and didn't invite me, just so she could make me upset. First she try's to steal my boyfriend then my friends? Rylie don't start blaming it on her.. It probably wasn't her.. I swear to god if someone else didn't invite me but they invited her I will cry. I continued reading the messages, it was all the same thing but from everyone else. There was also some selfies and pictures. I looked in the background to see if I could notice the house but I couldn't, this is bad I should say something.

Me: what's this..? why wasn't I invited.

Kim: Oops wrong group chat sorry x

Me: you have a fucking group chat with out me!! and you decided to tell me!! oh how to make me feel better you couldn't come up with an better excuse!! what did I even do wrong??? :(

Mikey😍💗: rylie calm down it was just a hangout

Me: Michael im not going to calm down, you don't know how it feels to have your friends leave you out on PURPOSE!!!

Kim: I'm sorry :(

Hayley🍜 : kim don't worry it's not your fault

I bet Kim did that on purpose just so I could be upset.

Emily👾 : Rylie you couldn't come because I couldn't have that much people over.. There wasn't enough room and the group chat was for the hang out..

I know she's lying, and why would she pick Kim over me?

Me: :/

Emily👾 : that was a lie

Me: tell me something I don't know..
just tell me why you actually didn't invite me

Emily👾: No

Me: Fuck you.

After sending that I left, I was in tears. Why do I always end up making my friends hate me? I smiled after I realised I got a text back from Vic.

Vic: how are you? 💗

omg the heart emojis get me every time.

Me: not that great tbh :/