Chapter 6 - Calum Hood

Each character represents my friends ( Emily - Me, Hayley - Niikkish, Rylie - keepingupwiththefanfics, Amelia - MidnightDelii ) also Cassidy as Teewee2003 and Jennifer as an irl friend that doesn't have WattPad.

So I decided to let them write ( their characters POV's ) this chapter! ( Not Jennifer and Cassidy's POV's though )

( btw Niikkish doesn't have a boyfriend especially not one like Damian.. )

Also this will be a little longer since Niikkish writes really long things and so does MidnightDelii.

Let's go!

( of course I'm still doing Emily's POV )

-

-

Rylie's POV

I looked around for a place to sit in sex ed class. *cringe* Oh great no friends.. only Michael.. Wait that actually is good.. YES MIKEY.

"Can I sit next to you..?" I asked him awkwardly.

"Sure."

I sat next to him and the teacher started talking.

"No sex, if you have sex you will get pregnant and die."

I turned over to Michael.

"Uhm this is really awkward." I whispered he nodded.

DAMMIT WHY WONT YOU NOTICE ME MICHAEL! Okay calm down..

"Okay now everyone take one from the middle here." The teacher called out. Every one stood up but me.

agh everY ONES STARING AT ME HELP. EVEN MICHAEL.

"Uhm.."

"You too Rylie!!" The teacher screamed at me.

I stood up awkwardly and grabbed one. We all sat down and as he continued talking about frickle frackling. I continued poking wholes in the condom, I turned over to see Michael staring at me. We stared at each other for a while.

"Rylie what did I just say??"

"hgnhgn" I 'said' and everyone laughed.

Oh god that was so embarrassing. Oh my god bell go bell go bell go please pleaSE PLEASE HURRY UP and that's when I realised I was talking out loud. Dammit why me.

The bell finally went. I ran out of the class fast, and on my way out I saw Luke and chuck the condom at him, moving my eyebrows up and down. I didn't hear him properly but I think I heard "What the fuck?"

-

-

Amelia's POV

Drama now! YAY!

"Get into pairs of the opposite gender and get prepared to play the roles of Romeo and Juliete!" Mrs Charlotte.

Shit! This cheesy shit! Shit shit shit! Damn it who the hell am I supose to go with?????!!!!! Then I see him... Hell no man!
Ashton walks over to me and I look away and fold my arms. No way!

"Amelia..." He grins. That stupid adorable grin... SHUT UP MIND! I realise that everyone else had already partnered up. Damn it!

"Good choice!" The teacher tells us. I really felt like punching him... And her.... I groan and Ashton smirks. The teacher walks away.

"Lets get this over with!" I groan and he skips after me. URGH! The stupid lines were so fucking cheesy! Fuck it all! It's just a stupid play thingy!