A devilish kitten

Percy
Percy
Percy ran into Thalia and saw her smiling somewhat sadly
"You Ok ?'
"Yeah yeah"
Then we saw Nico talking to Hades about Will's beautiful eyes and soft hair and Hades looked ready to kill himself. Or puke.
"Hey Nico!!!! C'mon we have to find the cat! I really need to be back by 5."
Nico gave Hades the most awkward hug Percy had ever seen and ran up to them.
"Sorry to break up your Father-Son bonding session." Percy said sheepishly.
"Hey guys, we have to start looking." Thalia said.
They'd checked everywhere, but no cat, no perfume. That's when they saw Persephone.
"Great." Nico muttered under his breadth.
Thalia said, "Guys, I smell perfume. Don't you?"
They shook their heads.
" Okay then, but Persephone has the cat, I'm sure of it."
Nico sighed, "C'mon guys. Let me introduce you to my step-mom."
She had already seen them by the time they were there.
"Ohhh Percy darling! Wonderful to see you.How's Grover?"
"Uhhh hey. Grover's fine."
"Thalia Grace- we meet again." She nodded at Nico.
"So what do you need darlings?"
Thalia frowned, " Aphrodite's kitten Coco. Which you  have." Percabeth
Persephone shrugged. " I need entertainment down here in the Underworld, don't you think?"
Nico said, " So you kidnap a kitten? Wait would it be KIDnap or like, KITnap?"
Percy decided to let him figure that one out on his own.
Percy asked Persephone, "We've done you many favours before so could you pleasssse give us that cat."
Persephone laughed. "Honey, to get something from a god for free is PRACTICALLY Impossible."
Nico said, " So what do you want?"
"Hmmm... Oh it's YOU three. Easy peasy. I'd like the potion of power."
"The WHAT?" Percy asked. But she had vanished.