Home

Some father-son bonding time included. (Though awkward 🙃🙃)
Hope you like the meme.
#solangelo❤️
Nico
children. My cousins are children . You tell them not to split up but noooooo they have to do the opposite . I was pondering whether I could get away with murder or not when i bumped into something. I looked down to see ................My home? Nico didn't remember much before we left with Hades but he had stated to remember living in a small flat in Italy above my mama's shop. I opened the door and saw mama ? Bianca? but she was younger "Nico stop it !" She Laughed while running around the house .A young boy with shaggy black hair and dark eyes giggled and chased her. He reached out but then the scene vanished. Instead he was met with his  father glaring at me . And what are you doing here?
"This was where I lived, right" he asked carefully.
"Yes. Yes it was Nico."
Nico's face relaxed. "I looked so happy."
"Well, I tried checking in on you but the zombie said you were doing fine with a plus one."
"Plus one?"
" He died two hundred years ago."
"That explains it."
Hades smiled, then frowned. "I've never gotten to know my children, except you, Nico. It's nice, I guess, to get to know you."
Nico blushed. "Gee dad, thanks."
"So," Hades said
"So," Nico repeated.
"So any girls? " he asked ,albeit awkwardly
"More like a boy?" I sheepishly replied
he blinked twice " Jackson?"
Nico shook his head
"Then its fine"
He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck
"So do i need to give you the talk or?
"NO NO NO DAD THAT'S  FINE"
"Do you wanna talk about him or?
"Well, it's a long story but Will is amazing. He has blonde hair that's so floppy and soft." Nico giggled. " And his eyes are sapphire blue and when he laughs, they sparkle..."