Blue Pancakes

Hey... so this is my first fanfic cause I couldn't get an account till now (*sighs* age) so let me know if I should keep writing or not.🙃🙂
By the way, this is placed after Trials of Apollo book 4 so and they had just about found out about Jason 😖. So here goes🤞🏼...

Percy
'Beep beep beep beep...'
Ugh, why'd he even have an alarm?
"Percy! Blue pancakes on the table!" his mum said cheerily.
"Also, you have company"
Groaning, he said, "Give me one more day to sleep, please? I'll be nice, I swear."
"Oh hurry up Percy." and she walked out.
He got dressed and only walked out because the pancakes smelt delicious.
"Gods of Olympus!" he screeched, his voice sounding like a 5 year old's.
What did Nico want with him Now?
He really didn't need more trouble.
He had to meet Annabeth too, for a movie.
"Hey Percy." Nico smiled, which made him look creepier.
"Uhh... hey Nico."
" So you have a job to do."
"Uh huh" Percy was dreading it.
"We have to find Aphrodite's kitten. The one that helps her choose who falls in love with who." Nico blushed a bit.
"Sounds like a horrible kitten.Why us?I mean, we've had our fair share in helping the gods for stupid things." Nico looked up to the sky and checked whether he was about to get incinerated in a pretty pink explosion. He sighed.
"Because she said and I quote, 'The children of the big three must venture into the fields of punishment yet again, and retrieve my kitten, or else,I will personally make their lives very, very interesting.' So you see, I can't risk that and neither can you so let's just help her out and get this over with."
"I'm meeting Annabeth today" he protested, trying to get out of this.
"Percy, I've already spoken to your mum about this..."his eyes glinted darkly.
He grabbed his hand and everything went dark.