Rucas?

The whole week I was working on Rucas. I made some BIG sacrifices. I bought everyone movie tickets to the $1 Movie Friday night movie. It was a romantic comedy (thats why I chose that week ;D). But as for sacrifices, I had to sit next to Farkle, leaving him to think I liked him. Eww. They sat next to each other and shared a popcorn. Things were going better than I had planned.
"Oh that was great! Thanks Maya!" She turned around a gave me a big hug.
"What if thats not what he wanted? What if I hogged all the popcorn? What is my breath smelled when I laughed? What if he hates my laugh? What if...?"
I stopped her in her tracks. You were fine.

Author's Note:
I'm gonna try something new, giving you the point of view of Farkle too. Do you like it?

Farkle:
After the movie Lucas and I went to his place to do homework.
"Good movie huh?" I asked.
"Ya, howd' it go with Maya?"
"I think she's playing hard to get"
"Oh." Lucas chuckled.
"How about Riley?"
"It was good. She was really cute, I love her laugh and she had minty fresh breath and didn't hog all the popcorn and wait. What if I did all those things? What if I had an annoying laugh? Wgat if I had bad breath? What if I hogged all the popcorn? What if... What if..."
"Im sure you were fine"
"Yeah. Im sure there is nothing to be nervous about."
"Why don't you just make your move?"
"Well, its not that easy."
"I do it all the time."
"Yeah, but there is a lot of complications."
"Like...?"
"Like, Mr. Matthews"
"Oh yeah."
There was a long pause.
"We should get back to our homework" Lucas suggested.
"Yeah. Right."