Subway Boy: Part II

"History says bad things happen to people who don't know who they are."
All of the sudden the door creaked open and Mr. Matthews looked up.
"Who are you? I don't know who are."
It was Subway boy. I had to look again and make sure, yep, blue eyes, blond hair, trouble. I looked at Riley. Apparently she notice too because she whispered to me "subway boy!".
"I am Lucas Friar from Austin Texas sir"
"Ah, new student Mr. Friar?"
"Yes sir"
He took a seat right behind Riley.
"Hi"
"Hi"
They both were staring at each other for quite some time until Mr. Matthews came and turned Riley's head around back to the black board. He gave us the assignment of reading pages 1-48. Like seriously!? Ain't nobody got time for that. Haha. I was just dying to say that. Any ways so on top of that...
"Okay, tonight's assignment is to write an essay about something you care so much about, you fight for it."
I couldn't resist the perfect moment to start a rebellion.
"That."
"Excuse me?"
"I fight for no homework,"
I turned to the class
"He takes our days, lets get back our nights," I then started a chant.
"No homework, more freedom. No homework, more freedom. No homework, more freedom." And so on and so forth. But the stupid thing is, I got a detention. I mean seriously! I should get just as much voice as anybody. I am a U.S. citizen too you know! Just another day in Maya land.