Nighttime Cries

Bakugou lifted weights for awhile while Kirishima laid on Bakugou's bed playing on his phone and resting his head on a pillow waiting for Bakugou to come and lay down next to him so they could fall asleep together like normal, Bakugou set down the weights grunting softly before running his fingers through his spikey ash blonde hair.

"I'm going to shower Ei, when I'm done I'll lay with u." Bakugou said while walking into the bathroom then shutting the door, Kirishima knew it, Bakugou was really a big softy under all that well at least to him he was everyone still thought he was kind of an asshole which they weren't wrong it's just Kirishima saw under all of that.

No one had called Kirishima Ei since middle school but Kirishima liked when Bakugou called him it nobody else knew that anyone called him it neither did Bakugou he must've come up with it since he didn't know anyone of Kiri's middle school friends, Kirishima sat up in the bed since it was starting to get uncomfortable to bed on his neck he rubbed his neck as he continued to play on his phone for 10 minutes when he heard the bathroom door click open Bakugou walked out still drying his hair with a towel as he was in a black tank top and some loose basketball shorts Bakugou kicked the door shut with his foot then threw the towel in the hamper as his hair puffed up from being dried Kirishima chuckled softly as Bakugou raised an eyebrow and sat on the bed as Kirishima stretched out his legs and feet, Bakugou rolled his eyes and laid back onto Kirishima's legs.

Kirishima looked at Bakugou and smiled Bakugou looked into Kirishima as he stopped smiling and looked back almost like he was lost in the boy's bright red eyes Bakugou was lost in Kirishima's red eyes also Bakugou finally looked away with a scoff and blushed softly as he stared at the frame of the top bunk Kirishima looked at Bakugou with a kinda confused look while his legs started to feel uncomfortable from the boy laying on them. Kirishima was holding himself on the squished while they sat there in silence Bakugou always liked to do funny shit with Kirishima so Kiri had an idea while Bakugou was lost in his thoughts Kirishima activated his quirk on his legs not hard enough to make him bleed just to make him jump forward and fall on the floor, that's exactly what happened.

"What the fuck?!" Bakugou was shocked and yet turned around angrily to Kirishima who shrank back slightly and chuckling softly trying not to laugh as he quickly grabbed a pillow and held it tightly joking that it could protect him when obviously it couldn't Kirishima couldn't protect himself better with his quirk.

Instead of using explosion Bakugou tackled Kirishima onto the bed and rolled him onto his side Kiri had let go of the pillow and kinda given up knowing he deserved as Bakugou stood on his knees just barely and looked down at Kirishima while his head slightly hit the frame of the top bunk bed Kiri grabbed the pillow and flung it at Bakugou hitting him in the face with the pillows Bakugou pretend to fall back on the floor then rolling his stomach like he was hurt. Kiri leaned over the bed chuckling and trying not to break into a laugh while Bakugou sat up then Bakugou jumped onto the bed tackling Kirishima onto his back then wrapping his arm around Kirishima with a soft snicker since he had won, Kirishima turned so his back was facing Bakugou as Bakugou still had his arm around the boy's waist they adjusted a little until they were comfortable enough to sleep.

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou sat up quickly in the middle of the night with a huge gasp and sweat beading down his forehead, he hadn't had nightmares of the accident since he had woken up from his coma, he pressed his palm on his forehead shutting his eyes while grunting softly, the flashbacks were strong, and the memory of seeing the teachers around his body while he stood outside of them as he watched them Bakugou clutched his tank top and felt like crying he wasn't much of a crier but he couldn't take the stress of the flashback so he quietly started to sob he whimpered softly as tears streaked down his sweaty face, Bakugou tried to wipe the tears but he was so overcome with stress, anger, anxiety, and sadness that he just had to let it spill Kirishima was still in his sighed as Bakugou sobbed quietly he wasn't awake yet.

"Bakugou?" Kirishima mumbled softly and groggily as he turned slightly waiting for his eyes to adjusted as he rubbed one of his eyes Bakugou froze as he opened his eyes wide and looked forward the tears didn't stop coming out though, Bakugou didn't care if his boyfriend saw him cry he didn't care anymore Bakugou continued to sob wiping the some tears off his cheeks as his face and head were down Kirishima sat up quickly and kicked the blanket off his feet Kiri had never heard or seen Bakugou cry let alone sob uncontrollably, Bakugou wished he could forget about the whole incident and move on but he knew that wasn't gonna happen, Kirishima tightly wrapped his around Bakugou's neck trying not to cry himself as Bakugou sniffles and so did Kirishima.

Kiri was gonna be there for him until they wouldn't be there for each other anymore.