The F word

They both sat quietly on Kirishima's bed, they both felt their own faces getting red as they sat close to each other Bakugou rested his head in his hand waiting for Kirishima to speak up and say something, Bakugou scratched his ashy blonde spikes he called hair while grumbling to himself softly, he felt like leaving so he could sort out his feelings in the cold this time but he knew Kirishima would insist the Bakugou should have jacket and Kirishima would give him a ride back to the dorms. Kirhisma would probably style his hair up again when they went back to school since his arms were now free from the tight bandages, he looked up at Bakugou with a smile and activated his quirk, the scars were apart of who he is now, Kirishima wish he could go back and tell himself to stop but this was him now, Bakugou smirked softly ruffling the redhead's hair with a chuckle as Kirishima deactivated his quirk. Both to afraid to confess anything Bakugou stood up stretched and walked over to the window, opening it and sticking one leg out before turning to Kirishima, actually smiling and climbing out the window, Kirishima blushed deeply as he quickly closed the window and covered his face while he waved to Bakugou who was scaling down the tree.

Kirishima laid back in his bed with a groan, ever day he was getting out of the black hole and into a deep spiral of love, he threw a pillow across the room angry at himself for not saying a thing, not even one word. Kirishima let out and rubbed his face, he could feel it was still hot and just thinking about Bakugou made his face more red he groaned again.

Bakugou's cheeks and throat were stung by the cold this time, somehow his arms were still fine, while he was in his classic black skull t shirt, he still had his hands tucked in the pockets of his jeans as he looked at the houses that lit the streets and the lampposts, he groaned softly at himself for not a saying a word to Kirishima then just leaving, he made it back to the dorms were everyone else was asleep, he quietly made it back to their dorm and leaned against the door when he got it shut, everyone was dark and silent in their room. The balcony door was open, flashbacks made Bakugou shut it and rolled onto his bed.

He smiled softly thinking of his friend while covering his eyes with his arm, he rolled over on his side, with a scowl this time while he pulled the blanket partially over his head and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou woke up to a knock, early it was still dark, Bakugou had forgotten he had locked the door so he jumped up, his pants partially saggy down to reveal the top of his black boxers and his shirt was a static mess and stuck to the top of his chest revealing his abs, Bakugou hadn't noticed when he opened the door, a surprise Kirishima wasn't expecting when Bakugou opened the door at 5:46 in the morning, Kirishima tried not blush Bakugou moved out of the a way and adjusted the clothes, it didn't matter to Bakugou since they were both boys but Kirishima thought it was hot but he kept his cool not showing the redness that he hid inside, his heart was pounding as he noticed Bakugou had picked up the their room.

Bakugou laid back on his bed with a groan, he wasn't embarrassed about that situation he was just tired, their feelings for each other were only growing by the day until one wouldn't be able to carry the wait of the monster crush, Bakugou was actually a fragile person under neath all that screaming and yelling, Kirishima had seen it with that smile last night. Kirishima went to the kitchen, everything sparkled in the sun that just started to rise while Bakugou rolled off his bed and changed into his uniform, of course without a tie, Kirishima changed into his uniform next and spiked up his hair in the bathroom, he came out smiling which made Bakugou grumble even though he loved that smile, they grabbed their bags and began to walk to the school Kirishima was smiling the whole way practically dancing so he could see his friends again. The whole class was happy to see him back and smiling as Bakugou followed him in with sniff and grumble and then his scowl, and into his seat with his feet on the desk, everyone was trying to talk to Bakugou to ask him why he wasn't at school.

"Fuck off!! All of you fuckers..." Bakugou shouted but went to a low grumble when he and Aizawa made eye contact both flared at each other for awhile before Bakugou just grinned and started telling everyone to fuck off besides Kirishima.

Once class started Aizawa didn't care anymore and gave Bakugou the homework he needed to catch up Aizawa didn't feel like sending anyone to the office today so Bakugou'a was kinda lucky, Kirishima was smiling while tapping his finger on his desk, he was waiting for Aizawa to start the lesson while people were talking around him, Bakugou couldn't get his eyes off the ray of sunshine and wanted nothin more than to be back at then dorm with him, when they made eye contact Bakugou quickly looked away.