Since You Been Gone: Chapter 10

"I can't believe that punk ass laid his hands on Aundrea." Robert thought out loud.

Robert got into his car and headed to the studio. Rudy needed to be taught a lesson, and Robert was about to teach him one. Robert sped down the street and made it to the studio in 5 minutes flat. He had strong feelings for Aundrea and he hated to see her hurting. Robert walked in the studio and walked up to the front desk.

"Can you tell me what studio Rudy Perez is using?" Robert asked with haste in his voice.

"Studio 2A," replied the secretary.

"Thanks." Robert didn't wait for a response; he took off running to the studio. Robert couldn't wait to get his hands on Rudy. Rudy will regret the day he laid his hands on Aundrea. Robert burst in the studio like he was the police.

"Yo Rudy, let me talk to player." Robert said

"I can't, I busy..." Rudy said with an attitude.

"RUDY, Let me talk to you player" Robert repeated.

Rudy turned around to find Robert standing behind him. Robert was the last person Rudy thought he would see.

"What the hell do you want?

"I want to know what the fuck is wrong with you."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You hitting Aundrea... What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Mind your damn business," Rudy turned around to get back to work, but Robert stopped him. Rudy moved his shoulder, which made Robert mad.

"Listen; if I ever hear you hit her again or see another bruise, it's me and you, asshole," Robert said threateningly.

Rudy hated being called out his name, so he tried to hit Robert. Robert was too quick for him and grabbed his arm.

"You are NOT gonna hit me playa... That's the last thing you want to do," Robert said, punching his face.

Rudy held his mouth and gave him an evil look. Robert let go wand walked out of the studio. He hopped in his car and headed back to the hospital.

*Dawn and Que*

Dawn was in the kitchen, making sandwiches, when Que came through the back door.

"Hey baby," Que said throwing his keys on the island.

"Hey, I wanted to ask you something..." Dawn said, "Do you know if Aubrey was sleeping around with anyone else?"

"Nope, not that I can think of. Why what's up?" Que answered, while sipping his apple juice.

"Because Aubrey is in the hospital and she's not doing well... And she's saying you fathered her baby."

"That can't be true... How far along is she?" Que asked

"I was told 3 months." Dawn answered.

"So I can't be the father, that means she was pregnant before... You know." Que replied, knowing the past events were still a sore subject for Dawn.

"Yeah...So that means that Donnie's the father?" Dawn said.

"Oh wait; it could be that dude Brandon she slept with too." Que said staring at his glass

"Damn it! She needs to stop her whorish ways." Dawn said.

Que didn't say anything, he just shook his head.

"Well, I'm going to the hospital to see her, Are you coming?" Dawn asked.

"Nah, I'm going to do my exercises," Que said, getting up from the table. He took a bite of Dawn 's sandwich and walked to the exercise room.