Prolouge

She was just sitting on her stump, like a normal day, but something felt strange. The world felt wrong around her and it wasn't her friends. She's been hiding from the humans since she was little, they would be too afraid of her because she was different, but there were some people out there that wanted to harm her, experiment on her. She's been hunted all her life and even earned the name The Original

        She smiled at the name. She knew what they wanted from her, and that was something she would never give them willingly. She had powers, powers the humans were jealous of and wanted for themselves. She always admired her powers, mainly her power to change form and become a full-fleged hawk woman. That was one thing that the humans couldn't take from her, and something she would never ever allow.

        "They're coming!" a small voice chirped overhead.

        She looked up and the sparrow flew past her, telling everyone else in the forest that the humans were coming. As a girl of sixteen, and going to to stay this way for a long time, she hid her wings and charged away from the hunters. Her feet pounded against the forest floor and the deer ran away from her, afraid of her as well.

        "Get that creature!" a voice shouted.

        Suddenly a net appeared in front of her and she ran around it as another net appeared, but she dodged that one too. What she didnt expect was another net surrounded by several men with guns and tranqulizer darts. they fired their weapons at her and she fell into a net and it wrapped around her so she couldn't change to rip it apart. She reached for her magic but the ooze in the darts prevented her from using it.

        Damn! The humans learned! She thought.

        "Her genes are incredibly valuable! Do not ruin her!" someone shouted far off. She hated them instantly. "Take her to the lab."

        ——

        Hello! This is just a small bit of history of the Original so you'll know what happened to her in the next chapter.

        I'm still not entirely sure if I'm using Wattpad correctly in posting my story, but I'll figure it out...but if you'd like to help me that would be appreciated!

        I'll keep this breif; Thank you for reading this! Post comments and vote on this story (if that's how this works). Cya guys later!