chapter 48

We walked off the ramp of the private plane, finally in Nashville. I swear I've never hated flying so much in my entire life. Day after day sitting in a cooped up area for hours a day.

I grabbed my suitcase not even caring about all the boys behind me.

I walked through the airport and something in particular caught my eye.

Christmas Decorations.

Oh my gosh, it's December! Holy fuck. I totally forgot it was Christmas.

I grab my phone and it's December 14th. Oh thank goodness, I haven't even thought of Christmas. I need to get gifts and I need to arrange a date to fly back home.

All the boys caught up with me, cause I stopped in the middle of the area.

"Oh yay. It's Christmas time!" Niall shouted with glee.
I smiled, knowing Christmas is my favorite time of the year.

"Boys, don't forget this is your last concert until after New Years Eve." Paul said walking infront of us.

Harry grabbed my bag, beating me to the rented van.

I stuck my tongue out. "Meany." I can do things myself. I wish he'd get that through his mind.

I hopped in the front seat, not caring about anybody else.

I slipped my hand down my purse grabbing my headphone. I decided to listen to some Sam Smith.

"You say I'm crazy, cause you don't think I know what you've done. But when you call me baby. I know I'm not the only one." The chorus played through the earphones. I took my headphones off when Paul announced we arrived.

We came up to the Wilderness Hotel. Oh my goodness. I'm in complete heaven. I came here a few years back for AAU basketball. Including Kelsey was with me. It's the best hotel and they have a indoor waterpark! This is going to be the best 2 days..

I squealed jumping out of the car running into the lobby.

"Come on! Hurry, I wanna swim!" I yelled for Paul.

Paul walked up the front desk, "3 rooms for Michael Becklehiemer ." He always gives a fake name so the fans won't find out.
The woman nodded, handing him 6 rooms keys. Two for each.

"Harry and Zoe, room 1128." I grabbed the key sprinting through the halls. Still remembering where each level is.

I waited for the elevator and still hadn't showed up. So I ran to the stairs, running up 3 levels.

I arrived to the room panting cause I ran so hard.

I slid the key in, entering the gorgeous room. With a king sized bed, flat screen tv, and a balcony getting a beautiful view of Tennessee. I threw my suitcase into the closet, flopping into the bed.

I knew I'd have to get up soon, because I grabbed Harry's key too.

Harry came after 5 minutes banging on the door.
I walked up to the door, "who is it?" I replied with manly voice.

"Let me in, babe." I rolled my eyes, at his reply.

I opened the door letting him in.

He had my other bag and his suitcase, laying it in the closet too.

He wrapped his arms around my neck, "You wanna go to the waterpark?" He asked biting his lip.

I nodded, "I thought you'd never ask." Pressing his lips against mine.

I pulled away rushing to my bag, grabbing the blue/white bikini.

I went into the bathroom changing my clothes. When i came out Harry was wearing his yellow trunks.

The ones I adore.

I looked him up and down, admiring his body. He walked closer to me, lifting my chin up with one finger.

"You are so beautiful." He said biting his lip.

"You ain't so bad yourself." I replied.

I grabbed two towels for us both running down the stairs getting to the waterpark as fast as I could.

We made it down and Harry laid out things down. I grabbed his arm running towards the Storm Chaser slide. We got on the tube, but it wasn't enough weight. Then two guys slipped in on with us. Harry scooted closer, notifying I'm taken.

"Sup bro." One of the dark skinned guys said.

Harry nodded his way, "what's ya name?"

"Noah and this is Juwan." I looked over at the two boys. Noticing the one named Juwan.

"Juwan Staten?" I asked curious.

The boys eye got wide, me remembering his name.

"Ya?" He said in his city accent.

"You played for WVU didn't you?" He nodded.

I covered my mouth in shock, "oh my gosh, I used to be a huge fan of you."

He blushed, "Thanks beautiful." He winked.

"Back off dude." Harry warned.

"Sorry Harry." Juwan stated.

We rode down the slide and Harry screamed like a little girl while I laughed at the 3 boys. They were so frightened. Noah and Juwan were more scared then Harry.

PICTURE OF JUWAN STATEN ABOVE.

We jumped off the float and the 2 guys went the other direction until I said something. "Wait! Can I get pic with you?" I asked. He nodded following me to my chair where my phone was.

I handed Harry my phone and he snapped a pic of me and Juwan.

"Thank you." I smiled.
"No prob." Juwan said walking away with Noah.

I immediately posted it on instagram.

"Met one of the best basketball players in West Virginia history. Total fangirl!" I posted.

Soon as I clicked post, It brought back memory's of my dad. He was a huge Juwan Staten fan. If only he wasn't a huge asshole.

I threw my phone on the bag ready to go to another slide.

"Ready?" I asked Harry. He nodded grabbing my hand.