chapter 5

Me and Harry sat all night and watched reruns of my favorite show Gossip Girl.

I looked over and saw Harry passed out, snoring. He had his arm wrapped around my shoulder with my head on his chest.

I could never leave this position.

I just looked up at stared at him.

"quit staring Zoe, it's rude." he smirked. "well sorry! but you really need to go because I have practice later"

"on a Sunday??"

"yes! we have our first game coming up and our obsessed coach thinks we ain't ready."

"well how about later, I pick you up and we go out to eat." Harry just can't stand to be away from me can he?

"that's fine with me" I smiled.

4 hours later

I hopped outta the shower and got dressed for practice.

I put on a Chapmanville shirt & white shorts w/ orange elite socks.

I grabbed my bag, keys and ran out the door. Carly went ahead and went to practice without me, because she stopped and got food.

I walked in the gym and got ready for practice.

"OKAY, Ladies we have a big game Tuesday. We need to get ready for this. Let's start with blitz drill. Zoe your first." I smiled! Because I love being first and being the best.

After I ran through the drill I saw someone in the stand clapping.

Harry.

he sent a wink my way.

"get it Zoooo." One of my teammates Hannah shouted. I glared at her like she was stupid.

Practice was finally over!

I grabbed my bag and ran towards the door. Thinking Harry has already left, I have mistaken.

"wait up Zoe!" I turned around and smiled.

We linked arms. "you ready to go eat lunch? " I'm ready."

We decided on eating at his bakery, because he could cook our own food. He got out his keys and unlocked the door.

Nobody was here!

He went to the back and shouted.

"Take a seat, I'll prepare our meal."

Harry came back with two ham sandwiches and a small salad w/ dressing on the side.

I looked down at the food and smiled.

"awh, this reminds me of my family back home. this would be pretty much all we ate in West Virginia."

"well dig in! It took me 15 minutes to make!"

"So harry tell me about yourself?"

"well, I grew up down here with my mom and my sister Gemma. When I turned 16 I auditioned for X-Factor, well i got put together with 4 other boys Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Liam. We are now the biggest boy band in the world known as One Direction. I am not nor ever be a womanizer. I would never play a girl! I may have "dated all those girls but I was forced. and. that's pretty much everything you already know about me"

"how about you Zoe?"

Well I explained everything to him to Trey, to my parents leaving, to getting here!

"well you have a interesting life."

"haha thanks harry." "well love, it's getting kinda late, you wanna head out?" "sure"

We walked out to his car and stood there.

"Thank you Harry for bringing me lunch and us having a nice conversation til 10 at night." I stood on my tip toes and kissed Harry on the cheek. I felt sparks.

No! that can't be possible? Me? Feeling sparks kissing THE Harry styles on the cheek.

It's way to soon.....