chapter 34

I had a long day ahead of me... I'm really excited for today, it's just I'm so tired and haven't got any rest the past few days. I just realized I still have to like go to school here, by having my own Tudor. Nahh, I ain't got time for that.

I was pretty much woken up the best possible way. I was snuggled up to Harry with my arms around his waist. He must've been awake, because I was woken up by him kissing my cheek, whispering in my ear, "wake up baby, you have a wedding to attend, and I love you," i fluttered my eyes open, blushing.

I rolled over groaning, "ten more minutes" I mumbled.

I felt the bed dip and next thing ya know, I'm being held down to the bed.

"Don't make me!" Harry threatened, getting ready to tickle me,

"You wouldn't dare." I said sarcastically. I know he's going to.

"Oh I would." And I started giggling.

He suddenly started tickling me and I could barely breath.

"Sto-Stop Har-Harry." I begged in between breaths.

"Only on one condition." He said holding up one finger, I nodded giggling.

He motioned toward his lips and I shrugged raising up and pecking his lips. He smiled during the kiss.

"What?" I blushed.

"Nothing, it's just I love you." He said.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, I love you more." I said getting off the bed grabbing my phone.

I walked into the bathroom, dialing Chloe's number.

She picked up immediately, "You need to get your ass here right now, we need to get ready and Harry does too." She said hanging up.

What does she mean Harry? Oh yeah, he's my date. I swear I'm really stupid sometimes. Don't know how I got into college.

I walked back into the room noticing Harry must've changed into jeans and a nice shirt.

"We need to leave. Now." I said grabbing purse, not bothering changing.

"What do you mean?" He said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Chloe's wedding is in like 4 hours? And your going either if you like it or not." I commanded.

He put his arms up in surrender laughing at me.

"Fine!" He said grabbing his phone and walking towards the door. I followed.

___________________________

we made it to Chloe's moms home, in like an hour. Chloe already had her hair done, waiting for me.

Harry stayed in the living room with Will, Chloe's brother watching a NBA basketball game on TV. He's not putting his suit on yet.

When I walked through the kitchen to grab my phone, I noticed the cupcakes. My eyes went wide, I had to have one. Jenny's cupcakes are to die for.

I yelled, "I'm getting a cupcake, if I can't have one im not coming to the wedding. " laughing....

You could hear Chloe laughing through the halls. "Go ahead, stuff your face." Chloe yelled from her room.

I walked in their stuffing the delicious cupcake in my mouth, sitting down in the chair.

___________________________

Jenny did my hair and makeup, it looked gorgeous, it was in an updo type thing.

I slipped into my dress, walking into the living room. Harry noticed me soon as I walked through the living room. He stood up off the couch, wrapping his arms around me, pecking me on the lips. He gasped, "wow you look sexy as fuck." He said, I blushed.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I noticed Harry had put his suit on while I was getting ready. I readjusted his tie.

I heard a click and looked over at Jenny taking a picture. I glared at her and she ran through the house getting away.
I laughed

__________________________

We made it to the place Hayes and Chloe was getting married at. It was in Central Park, a beautiful place and day to have a wedding.

There's was a huge crowd, and didn't really notice anybody except Chloe's whole family back from WV.

Chloe and I were currently back waiting for the music to play so we could walk down.

"You look amazing, Chloe. I'm so happy for you." I said about to cry.

"Don't cry, cause you will make me cry and we will ruin our makeup!" She shouted.

"Are you ready to be Chloe Grier?" I asked.

"Aren't I already Chloe Grier, that's my name that's been in your phone since 8th grade." She told me, I remember changing her name that, it's always been that.

I giggled nodding, "True."

"Well are ready for this?" I asked about to walk down the aisle first.

She nodded, putting her arms through her dads, "I'm more than ready."