semi-hiatus

Hi guys ! Quick note to apologize for not posting chapters recently, but I'm kind of requestioning a lot of things lately and I'm struggling to focus on my studies and I'm trying to find answers and do better, which is why I haven't been really consistent with my posting. 

I'm really really thankful to the people that have read my chapters, and I'm really sorry to be that author that stops posting in the middle of her story. However, I want you all to know that this story is really dear to me ; I know it's just a taekook fanfiction, but the themes and the atmosphere and the message I'm trying to convey mean a lot to me, and I truly want it to be good enough to get other people to feel something when reading my story. I won't give up on it, and I already know where it's headed, I just need some time to sort things out for myself first before my characters do. 

Once again, I'm really thankful to every one of you who stopped by, for a single chapter or for all of them, and I hope I can see you all soon. 

I truly, truly wish you all peace of mind and hope, as well as a good amount of happiness. May you take care of yourself, of others, and may you find where you want to be and safely head this way. I love you all, and as always, thank you for reading.