Frozen Feelings

Arandelle has been saved from it's never ending winter, thanks to the ice Queen herself. Anna and Kristoff got engaged, and you returned to your home kingdom, before saying goodbye to Elsa of course.
Now Elsa has been the Queen of Arandelle for over a year. Ever since you left, there was something that troubled her, she often thought about you in her time alone in her throne room.

In all her years of loneliness being mostly isolated from the world within her room in the castle, she never had the chance to experience love, at least the romantic kind

In all her years of loneliness being mostly isolated from the world within her room in the castle, she never had the chance to experience love, at least the romantic kind. It was even more awkward and stressful for her when she first started going through puberty, as a teenager reaching sexual maturity. It was only then when she met You that she finally got to experience it, Although this wasn't really romance. At least, she didn't know for sure if it was...
But, she kissed You in the dungeon, that counts right?
"No..I mean..it was...it was in the heat of the moment, surely! We were just having a moment, a heart to heart, and the tension was just high ! Right?"
"What is wrong with me?...why am I feeling this way!?..."

"Haven't you ever been in love before ?"

"N...no.."
Elsa looked realizing that she had never not even once ever fell in love or had a romantic interest in anybody, she had mostly been kept within the walls of her parents' castle, for the past 10 years, thus never really had the time for these kind of feelings to develop. Until now.

"I've been studying Ruben legends and folktales from different cultures around the world

"I've been studying Ruben legends and folktales from different cultures around the world. I've been reading about the story of Hua Mulan ; the savior of China, beauty and the beast, the little mermaid."

"These are all based on true stories you know, beauty and the beast is revolves around the love story of Prince Adam and his bride, the ballad of Hua Mulan is revolves around the savior of China herself, whom bravely took her fathers place in war to defeat Huns. And the little mermaid, it's revolves around a real mermaid Princess who wished to dwell on land with the humans and her human love, a Prince."

"I have been taking a particular interest in these spirits called Yokai from Japan, namely these Ice spirit called the Yuki-Onna. I've been hypothesizing who or what my powers could stem from. Maybe...I'm a Yuki-Onna?"

Her hormonal impulses are basically going crazy.

"As far as I've seen, the Yuki-Onna is a ice demon who freezes people with her ice breath, basically a monster. And you are no monster, but a drop dead beautiful Queen."
Elsa simply giggled

" Elsa simply giggled

"So...if I May, what was your mother like?..."

"Like a fire breathing dragon. Or so I'm told."

"Well...my sister never told me much about her at all. In fact, she and her husband Phillip were quite hesitant on telling who she was, when I asked the fairies who she was that was really all they told me about her."

"Oh...Uh... I haven't really told you my story yet have I?"

"What do you mean?.."

"Well, you know that I'm the youngest son of King Stefan and Queen Leah, do you not? And Princess Aurora is my older sister?"

"Aurora. She married King Ferguson's son, right? Last I saw her she was about reunite the kingdoms her father and her husband's father had, as well as rebuild after the damage done by the evil fairy, Maleficent."

"Yes. But, do you know the full story about me and Aurora?"

"Full story?"

"It turns out...I'm not King Stefan's biological son, nor Aurora's biological brother, I was "rescued" as an infant, or so I'm told."

"But, how could that be?"

"Take a guess, Elsa. I'm clearly not a normal human, evident by the fact that neither my parents, or my sister have unique powers like you did. My powers obviously came from somewhere, and who or what gave me these powers, obviously isn't human."