Elsa's Coronation Day

Disclaimer : I do not claim to own anything from this story, it is Fanfiction. Elsa is a fictitious character from Disney's "Frozen" and it's sequel "Frozen II".

Reader Bio.
Y/N - Your Name
H/C - Hair Color
H/L - Hair Length
S/C - Skin Color
K/N - Kingdom Name

Elsa's Coronation day at Arandelle.

Elsa stood in front of the crowd and all her subjects in the party, some were dancing, some were eating chocolate, and some were just talking, her sister included was in the dance floor, whom she made dance with the duke of Weaseltown after he had offered her to dance, but said she doesn't dance, and said that Anna however does dance.
Well, you moved spirality on the dance floor."
"Ah, especially for a man in heels"
Said Anna
"Are you okay ?"
Asked Elsa
"I've been never better, this is so nice ! I wish it could be like this all the time..."
Said Anna
"Me too."
Elsa then looked
"But it can't."
"Well, why not I-"
"I just can't !"
Elsa turned away
"......excuse me for a minute..."
Said Anna walking away.
"Queen Elsa."
Elsa's attention turned to a royal guard from a foreign kingdom whom had called to her approaching her and bowing respectfully
"I am from the kingdom of K/N. I must congratulate you for your coronation as the new Queen of Arandelle."
They said
"Oh, thank you. Thank you very much. Wait, K/N ? Why does sound so familiar?"
Said Elsa
"Queen Elsa, Do you remember your friend from childhood ? The young Prince whom you used to play all day with along with your younger sister ?"
Elsa's face lit up as traumatic memories started to flood back into her mind.
A flashback played in her head, from the traumatic incident that happened with Anna when they were playing as children, to the prophesy foretold by the trolls about her powers, then to the memories of her and the one called Y/N. She recalled the friendship she shared with him, in fact, he was the very first and really only friend that she ever had outside of the gates of Arandelle, she could really feel like she could be herself around him, and he as well as Anna all played together and grew fondly of her unexplained inherited ice powers. He was cute.
"You mean...Y/N? Yes, I do remember him."
Elsa replied, but then lit up in excitement
"Wait, the kingdom you said you were from, is that-?"
Before she could finish, a couple dozen of people moved and stood into a straight formation making way for the newly crowned king of K/N.
"Queen Elsa, I give you King Y/N of K/N"
A couple of people in the crowds all whispered to one another, and most of the ladies there all screamed in excitement, and most of them clapped welcoming the king as he walked down the path made by a few royal guards. He had H/L H/C hair, E/C eyes, a S/C skin tone, and he wore a Royal Y/C. He made his way up the throne walking to Elsa, Elsa's eyes then met with his, and she felt a strange feeling that she never knew.
They both looked at each other shyly, staring at one another for a minute, Y/N nervously coughed with his hand in front of his mouth, and Elsa pulled a strain of her hair behind her ear, and then putting her hands together and twiddling her Thomas, before looking at him, and nervously cleared her throat.
"H-hi. Y/N."
"Hi. Elsa."
Said Y/N with his hand behind his head
"It's been a long time, huh?"
Asked Y/N
"Yes. It...has been a long time. 20 years to be exact."
Said Elsa
"Wow..I...you-you really look beautiful."
Said Y/N
"R-really?..."
Elsa slightly blushed with a smile
"Yeah. I mean, especially since, you know, your, the new heir to the throne and all."
Elsa then chuckled
"Thank you."
Said Elsa
"....hey, didn't you have a sister ? Anna, right ?"
Asked Y/N
"Anna? Yeah, she's.."
Elsa turned her head to the crowd
"...well..."
"Are you okay ?"
Asked Y/N
"Oh, I'm alright, sorry King Y/N."
Elsa turned to Y/N, giving him a fake smile, then shifting her eyes to the ground and frowning, completely silent for a moment.
Y/N then said
"Elsa...this might sound awkward, but can I talk to you...alone?..."
Elsa then looked up to Y/N again raising an eyebrow
"What ?"
"Please? It will only be a moment."
Said Y/N
Elsa then turned to the people in the part room, then turned to Y/N and nodded approvingly.