Chapter 3; Birth

Hinata Fetus wiggles around; waiting for the sweet release of death.

"And you've been pregnant for 3 months?" Doctor Sayaka asked.

"Yes," Komaeda responded worryingly.

"I'm sorry... But he needs to be birthed right now or he won't survive." Dr. Sayaka told him sadly. 

A few minutes later, Komaeda laid on the bed in the warm doctor's office. Kokichi, Sans, and Junko sat in the soft chairs next to the bed. 

Kokichi held Komaeda's soft baby hands.

"You'll be okay," Kokichi said as he gazed into Nagito's sorrowful eyes. 

"I hope so..." Komaeda said as he grunted in pain.

"Push!" Sayaka yelled at Komaeda.

Komaeda pushed as hard as he could and breathed heavily.

"You'll be okay! Push harder!"

Junko and Kokichi looked in horror at what was happening in front of their wide eyes, while Sans just looked at his phone and texted one of his many girlfriends.

Komaeda pushed again.

"I see him! I see him!" Dr. Sayaka said happily.

Komaeda yelled out in pain while clenching the bed tightly. 

Hinata Fetus felt the coldness of the outside world. He squinted his only developed eye and braced the blinding light.

"Juicy squirt!" Junko exclaimed as the moist fetus came out of Komaeda's body. 

Komaeda screamed loudly as the last of the fetus came out.

Sayaka picked up the fetus and rushed it to another room for testing.