Chapter 1; Habitat

Hinata Fetus was laying inside Komaeda's warm and cozy uterus when he finally gained his consciousness.

"Wow. This is so cool," Hinata Fetus thought as he opened his only developed eye.

Hinata Fetus slowly wiggled around his father's womb with his long and fleshy tail.

Nagito Komaeda, Hinata Fetus's mom, walked into the living room. He slowly took a sip of his  coffee and set it down on the table. 

Komaeda sat down on the right side of the long soft sofa.

Sans and Kokichi both ran over to Komaeda. Kokichi sat on the arm of the sofa and started to pet Nagito's fluffy white hair. Sans however, laid down on the sofa next to him and placed his skull on top of Komaeda's squishy thigh.

After a few minutes, Hinata Fetus felt immense pressure, which caused him to stop wiggling inside of Komaeda's juicy pouch. 

Sans and Kokichi Ouma both put their heads on Komaeda's huge pregnant belly.

"I can hear the baby moving inside your stomach babe," Sans the Skeleton told Komaeda in his deep, tired voice.

"It sounds like a tasty snack!" Kokichi exclaimed.

Sans and Komaeda both stared at Kokichi in sheer terror as the purple-haired boy just laughed.

"It's just a joke, guys!"

Sans looked away angrily and Komaeda chuckled while Kokichi rested his head back onto Komaeda's belly.

After the three boys stopped talking, Hinata Fetus decided to take a short nap so he could wiggle around the dark moist place some more when he wakes up.