Last Sacrifice (my version) Part 8

I walked the back streets in my black top and denim blue jeans. I keep glancing behind me checking to see if I ws being followed.

Damn it! Where was Jack he was meant to meet me here, I was on a schedule. Since meeting him we have found each other completely irriating. When I meet him I thought he was a cool guy, no I found out he's just like me, totally annoying.

It's been 3 weeks and all I've done is walk these empty streets of Wisconsen.

I heard a shuffling of feet and jumped behind a heap of trash. I peeked up and saw an empty street. I didn't feel naseaus, which was a good thing, I wasn't in the mood for strigoi.

"Hey," when I turned around I almost ran into me. I looked at her, what the hell was she and why was she here. "Still wondering what I am? I guess I should tell you."

"Yeah, you should," I said stepping back from her, the more distance between us, the better.

"I'm you of course, well the dead you.Your meant to be dead Rose, Lissa wasn't meant to bring you back!" The last sentence she shouted in my face. Why was she so angry?

"I have to bring you back! You don't belong in this world, and you have killed to many."

"What?" I asked confused.

"Don't you get it. I have to kill you," she stepped towards me but befor she could grab me, Jack yelled out my name.

She gave me that look and I bet she was saying in her head, "I'll be back." Then suddenly she faded.

"Rose!"

"Your late! Jack," I shouted at him turning around and crossing my arms overmy chest.

"Sorry, but I had some problems, there are guardian down the block."

"How did they find us," I asked. He orlled his eyes, of course he wouldn't know.

"Let's go."

We ran down around the block and down to our awaiting car. Jack started driving towards the west end of town where I had a arranged meeting with Sydney.Of couse it had been a struggle to find her but Jack's people had the contacts.

I looked at the people on the sidewalk. I caught a glimpse of a camera, and I could have sworn it was pointing at me, and the guy was a guardian. Crap.

When we got to the empty house, where Sydney was meant to be, it was empty except a note from Sydney saying she thought there were guarians so she had to leave so she didn't get caught.

"We will have to stay here tonight,"  Jack said carrying some blankets to the couch. "Do you want the bedroom or the couch?"

"I'll have the couch and you can have the floor," I replied.

I lay down on the springy couch and dozed off into Lissa's mind.

"Miss Dragomir, the guardians would like to show you something. It's about Rose." Lissa nodded to the guardian and followed behind her. All she hoped was I was alive and well.

She sat next to Christian both holding hands in front of a huge white screan. Suddenly a picture showed up of me and Jack talking in the back street. Lissa gasped and tightened her grip on Christians hand.

Another one flickered across the screan of me and Jack runinng down the steet, and then another of us both in the car. "These were taken today, but we have another from last week." Then last one was of me talking to Victor.

"Can't be," Lissa whispered.

I pulled out of her head and sat up in the couch. I can't believe the guardians had seen me, I'd tried to be so careful, always hiding in the dark.

I had to find Lissa's sibling fast

+

Please VOTE and COMMENT!

Thanks for reading :)