Last Sacrifice (my version) Part 2

Tatiana left me with nothing but questions.

I needed someone to talk to, maybe then I could find answers. There was a bang from up the dark staircase, and then suddenly a new guard came down the passage, a scared look on his face. "Exscuss me Miss Hathaway, you have a visïter," the guard shifted so I could see my guest, behind him walking slowly covered in all black clothes was Viktoria, Dimitri's sister.

"Viktoria, is that realy you," I asked, I was so suprised to see her, I almost started crying. She ran the last few steps and crouched down her face up against the metal bars. I jumped of the bed and sat down on the floor across from her.

"Oh God Rose! I was so worried when Zmey called and told us what happened, I didn't believe him at first but then he said all this other stuff so I decied to come and see you," Viktoria said to me in one big sentence, without a breath.

"Did anyone else come?" I asked.

"Oh no, just me, and before you say anything else, what happened to Dimitri," she asked her face stern but at the same tiome worried, and so without delay I tolf her everything that had happened since I last saw her.

I told her about how we broke Victor Dashkov out of jail - which supprisingly she didn't even seemed stunned. Then I told her the tale of bringing back Dimitri and then how he had been acting since becoming a Dhampir again. "So he's back to normal, and his fine and safe," she asked her studing me.

"Don't worry Vik, he's fine," I cleared my thoat and then asked, "How are you family, and Mark and Oksana?"

 "Well now that you ask, they gave me this for you," Viktoria said as she reached inside her poket and handed me a ring, at first glance there didn't seem to be anything special about it, it seemed old and was definatly not worth much. "Here," she passed it thought the bars and put it on my finger, she squeezed my hand tightly and then let go.

"Rose they're all fine, it's you we're worried about, Mark and Oksana said they would do everything in there powers to try and talk to you or something like that," replied Viktoria. Before she could continue, I felt lissa presence clossing in, I used the bond to see where she was, slipping away from my reality.

She was outside the room to where I was being held, there was three guardians blocking the door and I could sense her trying to use compulsion on them to get through. Adrian and Dimitri where behind her as well also Christian who looked worried. "Let us through there," the Dhampir's gaze was locked on hers as she said it, "Adrian can I have some help please," after a few moments the guards moved aside so they could come through. I pulled myself back to my own mind, and stood up, Viktoria did the same, her face looking concerned.

"Viktoria, Dimitri is coming wih Lissa and a couple of friends, they will be here any second," I studied her face trying to find out what she thought about this.

"Ok, ok right... umm is it allright if I stay with you," she asked and I noddded. I watched as the guard moved up the stairs to see why the door had opened. Then Lissa came down with her company.

"Hello guys," I said trying to sound as casual as possible.

"Rose who is this," Lissa starred at my guest shocked that she was allowed down here to see me.

"Viki what are you doing here," Dimitri looked like he was about to cry, without hesitiation Viktoria rushed to her brthers side and threw her arms around his neck.

"I'm here to see Rose, I missed her and I wanted to see how she was going," Viktoria replied in a small voice.

"Who the hell is this Rose," Lissa shouted, how ever hard she tried Lissa couldn't hide how shocked she was, I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"This is Dimitri's sister, she came to tell me about how the familys going and Mark and Oksana," I answered.

Lissa looking to the ground then cleared her thoat, "It's nice to met you," everyone said except Dimitri, he and I only starred at each other an amused look our faces.

+

Please VOTE and COMMENT!

Thanks for reading :)