Last Sacrifice (my version) Part 7

"Sometimes?" I questioned.

"Yeah well, it's nice to have them on your side once in a while," Jack replied. I looked around the room, there was only Victor left talking to the leader, they were deep in conversation and together they looked like the most dangerous pairing in the world.

"So what have you done to end you self up in a place like this?" I asked.

"Long story, and I've got to get going." I have to admit I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to hear the horrible thing that he'd done, but I just shrugged my shoulders and said goodbye.

"Yeah okay, nice meeting you," I waved goodbye and headed over to Victor.

As I walked up Victor turned his attention to me immediately. "Now Rose, what have you come to Vegas to do?" He asked smiling.

"None of your business," I answered.

"Now Rose, I can help, so can my brother," he looked me in the eye and even though I was not the slight bit intimidated I suddenly felt that I needed to tell him about Tatiana's note.

"I have some duty's to do; it really doesn't concern you."

"Alright then, Jack will help you, he will be back tomorrow," I looked over at the leader.

"And I'm Daniel Marasov, not royal but I still have my influences." He sounded like Abe.

"Thanks you Mr Marasov, and thanks Mr Dashkov," I said then turned and walked off towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Daniel asked.

"Going to find somewhere to sleep," I replied.

"Please, stay here," he suggested. I walked back to him and he looked at Victor and gave him a mischievous smile.

What the hell were these two up to?

Whatever it was, its wasn't good.

+