Last Sacrifice (my version) Part 6

Hey, everyone as some of you might know last week the fist chapter of LS got put onto the internet. May I just say it was awesome! Makes me more excited to read the book

Hope you are enjoying my version of Last Sacrifice!!!!

Here is the next part, I know its will never be as good as Richelle Mead's version. =P

+

I sat in a the garden, where I had visited many times in my dream since meeting Adrian. I leaned my head back and looked up at the blue sky, then I heard Adrian come out from his hidding place.

"Hi Rose," he said as he walked closer and sat down on the bech next to me.

"The sky's very blue isn't it," I asked, trying to avoid the conversation I knew was about to come up.

He ignored me and asked, "Where are you?"

I looked around at the garden. "Here with you."

He shook his head,"Rose, are you safe?"

I looked him in the eye, now being serious as I replied, "I think so," that was the truth after all. At this moment in time, I had no idea if i was going to live to the morning.

Adrian shook his head and stood up, he turned around and walked off without looking back. The dream began to blure and I fell back into my own head.

The car jerked to a holt and my head banged against the window. "Jeez," I muttered under my breath.

 "Where here," Victor said as he hooped out of the car.

I opened my door and climbed out. It was only about an hour till morning, I could see the sky starting to light up. I looked around, there were no buildings except a big warehouse, that looked abandon. Ther were a few black cars like the one I had just drivin in parked outside. Victor followed his guradian over to the entrance, he looked back and gestured me over.

For some strange reson I didn't feel something bad was about to happen. He walked in and I followed closly behind him, I shifted around him so I could what was inside. There was a huge group of men dressed in expensive black clothing gathered around a huge table. Their heads shot up to me as soon as I entered.

Their eyes looked me over from top to bottom, and I saw some whispering. I still followed Victor to the table. He pulled up a chair and sat down and acted as if everything was fine, like he didn't just bring Rose Hathaway into the room. He still didn't seem to notice that everyone was in a type of outrage that he had brought me here.

"What is she doing here?" A man opposite me on the table shouted at Victor.

"I have brought my good friend Rosemarie Hathaway here to join our little group."

"Yes, we know her. But why is she here?" The man asked again.

"Well she's just like us, an outsider in the moroi world, a criminal."

Criminal, was he serious. What the hell does that meen, outsider. "Sorry to but in, but what are you talking about?" I asked my voice a little louder then it should of been.

"Tie her up and hand her over, she shouldn't be here," someone suggested, I turned on my heels to stare him in the eyes, he was leaning against the wall on the other side of the room I couldn't see his face becasue it was covered in shadow.

"No way, I'm not here to turn you all in-"

Victor stood up and raised his hands and said, "I owe Rose, and she could be vaulible to us, after all she did get rid of Tatiana."

"What!" I wacked my hands on the table and stared around at the people in the room, "I didn't kil herl!"

Victor placed his hands on my shoulder, and looked me in the eye. "Rose calm down.- he turned back to everyone else around the table - Listen to me, she is a good person to have on our side."

"Fine," a man stood up and walked around the table to me, he looked at Victor and nodded his head and then turned his attention back to me.

"It's nice to finaly meet you Rose, we have lots to talk about. Now everyone we have talked, next meeting will be in two weeks."

As everyone started moving towards the vehicals outside, I saw him walk over to the boy leaning on the wall and whisper something to him. The boy nodded his head and made his way over to me.

"Hey, I'm Jack," he held his hand out to me. He must have been the same age as me, and for some reason I had this feeling I had seen him before.

I took his hand and introduced my self, "Rose nice to meet you." His hand felt firm I looked at his arms and he had a lot of muscle, he must of been a dhampir.

"So, your probably wondeing what this place is?"

"Yeah."

"Well this is where people like you and me have headquaters. People who can't be seen in public without being taken to court. That man there - he pointed to the man who had come up and talked to me - he's sort of the leader." I took all this in, this is like an american criminal group, I thought in my head.

"Are their any strigoi, in the group," I asked.

"Sometimes."

+

Hey!

What do you think? I know its completely random and has like nothing to do with the other Vampire Academy books.

Anyway.... Please VOTE and COMMENT!!

Thanks for reading :)