He Did It!

Kiara's POV

"I say yes i would love to be in your family!" i soon felt arms around me and i looked behind me and saw Jeff and Liu! they kissed my cheeks on each side of my face making me squek. I heard them both chuckle at me then i was hugged by my waist and saw Sally i felt someone nudge me and saw it was Draco with my babies Naomi was crying and Alexander about to start crying so i got out of their arms as gently as i could.

I walked over to my babies and and uncomfterble Draco and took the from him saying a thank you for keeping my babies safe he just smiled and said no problem. i soon reaslied that my babies was hungry so i walked to our room or more like and masion inside the castle and went over to my bed where Jason also sat down beside me.

i took of my top of the dress and started to breast feed them Jason just watched with a happy smile the babies no he wasn't a pervert! Soon they had feed done and let go of my breasts i looked at Jason with a pleading smile he just chuckled and took the baby girl and started to burp her while i took the baby boy and burped him.

Soon enough i heard his squek like burp and saw some spit and come out of his mouth and took a small towel and dried it of him. I suddenly felt so tierd and saw my babies and everyone else i took my baby girl from Jason and tuged him down onto the bed and then i laid on top of him with Alexander and Naomi we all soon fell asleep to Jasons huming the babies secured in both my and Jasons arms. 

Next day!

Kiara's POV

I woke up only feel something move under me and when i looked up i saw Jason and my babies in his arms i smiled at the picture the three of them did. I looked down only to see i was still in the dress from yesterday and felt i hade to change because i smelled of sweat and blood so i took some clothes after i got of Jason and went to the bathroom and took a long warm shower.

After i was done with the shower i got out and took on the clothes that i had just picked randomly 

The Dress was very comfy and easy too take of for breast feeding the kids. i walked out of the bathroom only too see a mess of people and they where all now looking at me " sorry i had to take a shower because i smelled of blood and sweat sorry!" I then saw Jeff hold Sally in the air as if he was gonna throw her across the room i immiediatly went over grabbed Jeff by the ear and made him let go of Sally i the dragged him over to the corner and lecured him +It wasn't me! he did it he started it all!+ Jeff said pointing at Ben who was giving him the middle finger and pointing his toung at him with and amused smirk on his face so i went over to him and grabbed his ear as well and dragged him to a diffrent corner making BEN pout at me and tried giving me the puppy dog eyes.

I lecuerd him as well he now sate with his back against Jeff's back and Jeff had his back towards BEN. Everyone was laughing now even Slenderman i just giggled a little then i went over to Jason and sate down beside him he was playing with my babies and the babies seemed to have the time of their little life's making me giggle with a chuckling Jason.

I reaslied that i felt a conection with Jason, that i never felt in my life i was happy with him and it felt easy to be with him like a dance on the softest and greenest grass i smile and suddenly i felt someone grabb my chine i look at who it was and it was Jason who was looking quiet pleased with himself and i could also see shock in his eye i wonder why? 

¨My sweet little doll do you know who i'am to you?¨ Jason out of no where asks me. i Shoke my head no he chuckled and said ¨I'm your soul mate and your my soul mate, we where meant to be more then family, more the friends! we where meant to be lovers!¨he said in a loud but in a joyfull voice. i smiled a joyfull smile to him and he kissed me right on the lips and i heard several gasps as i felt some kind of wind pick up my hair as i kissed Jason. 

We had to let each other go as we where both out of breath i leaned my forehead on Jason's forehead i was smiling and he was to. I soon stoped leaning on him and looked around because of how quiet it was and i saw everyone staring at us i gave them a confused look and Jason cuate onto that he chuckled making me give him my full attation ¨sweetheart they probobly saw our souls bond together, people don't usually get to see something like that seeing as there isen't very many who has a soul mate due to not being worthy of one¨.

He then turned around and asked ¨what color did we have ? i know that we where suppous to see it ourselfs but i was busy kissing my beauti¨he said, i blushed at what he called me and the others smiled before Slender said ¤ your color was a pure white with a bit of purple, green and gold.¤

Jason looked at him in shock i just looked confused Slender saw this and said ¤Pure white stands for a good and healthy realtionship, Purple stands for Lust, Green stands for a good realtionship many think this is a brother and sister or best friends realtionship and the gold stands for a strong healthy, good realationship and often means the people chosen for this realationship is such a good match that its hardly ever seen it 1 in 1000 000000 million that its seen. You must have been a match in both the heavens and hell.¤ i nodded and smiled at Jason as he was now looking at me with pried and happiness, he kissed me again and this time full on french kissing toungs and all. after we pulled away i heard my babies coo at us i look down at them and smiled as well as kissed their cute little cheeks making both giggle i couldn't stop smiling this morning from all the happiness.

A/N 

Hope everyone likes it! =) have the best day or night!