Family Dosen't Need To Be Blood

( So a bit of a warning to people who are sensitive about abuse its a topic coming up and i just thought i would warn everyone before you read it! there isn't any details but i just warn you!)

Kiara's POV

I looked around as i woke up and notice it was just me and the Kids right now which i was kind of greatful for honestly! Sometimes its just overwhelming with everything thats going on and i don't want Jason to worry there is so much going on anyway like soon we are going to have more kids which is a big thing in it self! and with me remembering a bit more from when i was a child i can't belive i didn't reconize him before it was so obvious like am i stupid or something?! Ugh why can i just have something a bit normal? last year it was the tournament and this year i find out i have siblings two which are blood and one which is through just plain feelings! and then i have a mate and more children is on their way! i just want to lay down for a couple of hours and just rest my whole being.

I just lay back down and seattle before closing my eyes and falling asleep again. 

~Dream~

I was looking around the playground where me and Jack always play, it felt empty and plain like nothing would ever make it fun again. I sat down onto one of the swings. the one Jack just to swing on and i felt the tears begin to run down my cheeks again and not long after that i begun sobbing, I was alone again , no one wants to play with the Freak. Its been a year now that his been gone and i felt the spot where my brother in all but blood use to be was slowly getting bigger and bigger soon i didn't want to go to school anymore due to Jack not being there after all what was the point to go if no one was going to be there with me.

I didn't notice at the time but people was notcing that i wasn't okay and tried to talk to a teacher or any person in school with autory to get someone to help me even the teacher was getting more and more worried as time progressed and i was seen less and less no one knew what had happend, they just knew i was getting bader and bader. Until one day i stopped coming to lessions and just stayed at home doing the chores my realitives asked me to do and when i was done with them and may have gotten a beating or not i went out to the park and just sat there hoping Jack would come back and do something with me... But he never came back. I just sat there this day and looked out over the empty feild until the sun started to go down, i was about to go back when i heard something behind me a bush was making noise so i just stood up and backed away from the bush as i also heard whispering i may not have the best eyes but my ears was something i always realied on.

I slowly backed away more until suddenly something got out of the bush and satrted to look around. Suddenly they seemed to notice me and immidiatly staretd to walk over to me i got afraid and i couldn't see who it was so i started to run back to the house. i let out a sharp scream as i felt the person grabb me by my waist and lifted me up my glasses was lost to the gras cover ground and i only saw a blurry figure i screamed as loud as i could and tried fighting back from the person it seemed that they had enough and grabbed a hold of my arms as well and started to talk to me i didn't heard them because i suddenly where in a lot of pain from my stomach and felt something run down my nose i just knew i was bleeding due to the smell of blood i could only smell. My stomach started hurting worse then ever and i rememberd i hadn't eaten in a long while because of everything that happend and i was paying the price for it now when i least need it. I felt the tears start to pour down from my eyes onto the ground under me from the pain. Suddenly i felt myself be hugged by the person that where holding me and i feltthe person set something onto my face i opend my eyes still holding my stomach and then i saw a masked person they had a dark blue mask with black tear marks with completly black eyeholes as the gopy black substans ran down from the holes they also seemed to hae a theme of black and dark blue for clothes to.

Out of no where they suddenly took of the mask and i saw Jack! He did look diffrent however he had grey skin and no eyes it seemed with black gop coming from them, i let one hand slowly touch his face and then i felt myself pass out everything went black.

~End of Dream~

I woke up panting and sitting straight up in the bed i looked around and saw it was still day light outside i looked down to where my children sleept and saw them away looking at me with big round eyes i smiled to them and day gave me a toothy smile back i slowly stood up from the bed and walked over to my babies and they both lifted their hands up and made a grabby motion teeling me to pick them up from their prison i giggled and took both up feeling my back protesting a bit but other ways it went just fine all three of us went to the bathroom and started to dress again. i took on a dress seeing as it felt best right now and it was easy to take on.

 i took on a dress seeing as it felt best right now and it was easy to take on

(not my picture all the credit to the person who took it!!)

And my babies got to have matching outfits they where very cute!

(Also not my pictures! all the credit to the ones who took them!)

The white outfit was Alexander and the Dark blue one was for Naomi i smiled at them as i gushed over how cute they where! i love my family so much and when i looked at them both and laid a hand on my stomach i cried a little thinking how lucky i'am for having such a big and loving family.

(Sorry for the very long wait! i'm so so so sorry!! i hope everyone enjoys this chapter i try to make more soon! thank you all who has been wating paticently!! please do comment if you see mistakes or just feedback i be happy with whatever! Also happy late valentine!!)