1.8 - cuddle?

IM SO SORRY I DIDNT REALIZE WATTPAD SAID FUCK ME AND DELETED HALF THE CHAPTER

I FOUND THE REVISION WITH THE FULL CHAPTER PLS REREAD IM SO SORRY

*****

thankfully, last month minkyung had convinced me to get a car while i was in korea, so i was more than capable of driving myself and my featuring male lead to our shooting site. which means i got to pull up in a nice, sleek ass black car to pick him up.

i arrived in front of the building and sent a text to let him know i was here and ready. i got a quick reply and looked out of the tinted windows to see him approaching curiously.

i smirked and rolled the window down the slightest bit, "get in loser, we're going shopping."

i heard a laugh in reply and rolled the window back up as he got into the car.

"i didn't know you had a car, kiyoung-ah."

"well, to be fair, i just got it about a month ago after some coercion from a coworker." i replied as i pulled away from the parking spot and towards our destination.

"mind if i play the song for us to get in the groove?" i asked shyly, glancing his way as i drove.

"on one condition." he replied, taking his mask off finally now that he was comfortable.

"which is?" i hummed easily, cracking my neck.

"i get to hear the rest of the album, especially considering i get to be in it now."

"alright, fine." i laughed out, "which version? english, korean, chinese or japanese?"

i could feel his startled gaze on my face as i finished speaking.

"bitch you have all four versions recorded already?"

"well... yeah... i mean, we even have the korean version finished with your verse that you sent my company so we can record that tonight as well. i'm very serious about my music and my personal deadlines." i replied honestly, making a turn as directed by the gps.

"you're incredible. amazing. i'll play the english version of this one again and then i'm playing the korean version with my verses and the korean album." he replied excitedly, making me smile.

"you do whatever your heart desires, sunshine." i replied with a grin, handing him my phone from the center console, "password is 2511. go to my music and they're labeled 'UNRELEASED' by language."

i heard him hum in response from beside me as he unlocked my phone and did as he pleased with the music.

"kiyoung-ah.."

"hmm?"

"don't tell me to do as i please." his voice came back in response, deep and raspy and giving me goosebumps.

"why's that?" i asked after a moment's hesitation.

"because i want to do you, and i don't deserve that kind of power."

i felt my face turn hot and the tips of my ears burning, as taehyung's words echoed in my head.

we want you all to ourselves

"damn, that's hot.." i murmured out softly, earning a laugh from my passenger that only made my blush grow darker.

"j-jung hoseok don't laugh at me!"

- - -

we arrived at the site about a half hour later, which gave us just enough time to listen to the entire korean album and the b-side in english to get us in the vibe of things.