1.0 - satisfaction survey

it's july 16th, y'all

today's my 18th birthday~ 

so have an update as a gift from me to y'all (':

- - -

[ b t s ]

9:12 am

baby tae: noona, do you work today?

baby tae: sorry if i'm disturbing you~

kiyoung noona: you aren't bothering me taetae

kiyoung noona: i work today, from 8 am - 6 pm

kiyoung noona: why do you ask?'

baby tae: no reason noona~

baby tae: i just... might stop by to see you with the hyungs

kiyoung noona: taehyung,,,

baby tae: noona,,,

kiyoung noona: pls don't do this to me

kiyoung noona: pls

baby tae: luv you

baby tae: i make no promises

baby tae: maybe possibly see you soon noona ♡

"hyung, i think we should go to the salon again soon." taehyung hummed out inconspicuously as he finished his text. it had been a week.

a week since the 'american girl' incident, that is.

"why?" namjoon asked as he looked up from his phone.

taehyung smiled back softly and brushed his hair from his eyes. "i was just thinking... jin hyung, hobi hyung and i were the only ones who ended up getting skincare done. plus we have to go back soon for the three of us to get our hair finished up.... so we should go soon~"

"you're being really suspicious, tae." namjoon murmured, eyeing the blonde weirdly.

"hyung please! you have to trust me on this!"

"to be fair, our skin specialist was really good." hoseok piped up, catching on to taehyung's plan easily. "i mean, our skin has been glowing since we went. have you noticed?"

"of course we've noticed." jimin grumbled out a little moodily, his eyes narrowing in on the trio with pretty and glowy skin. "i want to see the specialist you saw. i want glowing skin too. it's so unfair."

"wh- i want nice skin too!" jungkook sputtered out, taking jimin's side immediately. "i want to meet the person who gave them miracle skin! i want tips!"

jimin, namjoon, and jungkook looked to yoongi who sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

"well, i guess we're fuckin going to the salon today then." namjoon sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "i'll text our manager and tell him of your demands."

"our demands. you're in this group too, joon." seokjin rolled his eyes. namjoon only sighed louder.