0.9 - american girl

pls keep in mind that this story technically takes place in 2016, 2 years ago, when i first started writing this loool. that's why their ages aren't current / accurate. thank you!!

"isabella- is-" i coughed out desperately, bringing a hand up to smack at my chest. "fuck, i can't breathe-"

bells jerked up from her seat and all but rushed over to me and began patting my back quickly.

"christ nov, are you okay?"

i took a deep breath once i finally stopped coughing and shook my head. "holy shit, i couldn't breathe."

"what worked that up?" isabella asked soothingly, rubbing my back in slow circles to help calm me down. "i've never seen you panic so bad in your whole life."

"well, there was this one time when i was seven, i went to the zoo with my family. one of those petting zoos, you know, and i was chased by a peacock-"

"that's not what... not.. not what i meant, nov..." isabella blinked slowly. "actually, i haven't even known you your whole life, so let's skip that. tell me what's wrong."

"i dunno if anything else has been said since i opened it but... just.. look for yourself."

with a sniff, i thrust my phone into isabella's hand for her to read.

inbox
9:45 pm
bts_twt: nice to see you again today, porn girl. lets meet again soon, but try not to fall for me so quickly this time. -myg.
read 10:02 pm 

"oh my god." isabella set my phone on the coffee table and placed her hands in her lap, as if she was contemplating.

"i know."

"so that means... yoongi was the one you crashed into the other day?"

"uh-huh." i nodded.

"and he totally remembers the comment from that random guy about you probably being in a porn."

"yup."

"i feel like he's gonna refer to you as porn girl for the rest of your life." she replied slowly.

"....i hope not."

"are you gonna respond?"

"should i? it's rude if i don't... but also what would i even say?"

"just.." isabella made a face at me and wrinkled her nose, "i don't know. wing it!"

with another deep breath, i grabbed my phone and decided to finally respond.

- - - 

[ b t s ]

"guys you'll never believe this." yoongi spoke up, finally breaking the silence. the group had finished unpacking things and had settled in the living room of their dorms to go through the things the fans had given them (that the staff had said were okay to keep and take right away, of course).

"what won't we believe?" hoseok hummed out, playing with a familiar looking charm that he had attached to his favourite necklace. 

"this girl who was at the fan meet," yoongi started, "she was the last one to go, actually. said her name was kiyoung, i think."