A Happy Ending

Many months later, Shiro and Keith got married and a celebration was held at the castle. Keith was wearing black pants, a white blouse, a light purple blazer with gold epaulettes on the shoulders and light grey boots. Shiro was wearing black pants, a white blouse, dark purple blazer with silver epaulettes on the shoulders, and brown boots. Both Shiro and Keith wearing crowns on their heads.

The servants had also dressed up for the occasion, upon request of Shiro and Keith.

Lance wore a pair of black pants, a white blouse with a detailed collar, a light blue blazer with gold trimming on the sleeves, and a pair of dark grey boots. Romelle wore a pink off the shoulder dress with long sleeves and a darker pink belt around her waist. She also wore a white necklace, gold earrings, and a pink and white flower in her hair.

Hunk wore a pair of black pants, a white blouse with a detailed collar, an orange blazer with gold trimming on the sleeves, and dark brown boots. Allura wore a dark pink dress with a darker pink belt around her waist. She wore her hair down and tied a pink bow into her hair. She also wore gold earrings.

Matt wore a white blouse with a detailed collar, black pants, golden yellow blazer with gold trimming on the sleeves, and dark brown boots. Pidge wore, to her dismay, a green off the shoulder dress with ¾ sleeves, and a darker green belt around her waist. She also wore a white necklace and a light green headband in her hair.

Kolivan wore a light grey blouse with a detailed collar, black pants, a plum blazer with gold trimming on the sleeves, and dark brown boots. Colleen wore a red off the shoulder dress with long sleeves and a lighter red belt around her waist. She also wore a light orange shawl with white trimming on the edges. She also wore a white headband and gold earrings.

The two shared a kiss and the crowd watched as they danced, smiles on their faces.

"Well, Lance,": Kolivan said as he placed a hand on his shoulder. "Shall we let bygones be bygones?"

"Of course," Lance said as he shook Kolivan's hand. "I told you he would break the spell," Lance said with a smile as Keith and Shiro spun past.

"I beg your pardon, but I believe I told you," Kolivan said with a small glare.

"No you didn't. I told you," Lance said returning the glare.

"You most certainly did not, you pompous paraffin-headed pea-brain!" Kolivan exclaimed.

"En garde, you overgrown pocket watch!" Lance exclaimed as the two began fighting. Allura and Romelle rolled their eyes and headed over to where the others and Coran were.

"Are they gonna live happily ever after, mama?" Matt asked as he watched Keith and Shiro happily dance with each other.

"Of course, my dear. Of course," Colleen replied with a smile as she ruffled Matt's hair.

"Do I still have to sleep in the cupboard?" Matt asked to which the group burst out laughing.

"Certain as the sunRising in the eastTale as old as time, song as old as rhymeKeith and the beast!Tale as old as time, song as old as rhymeKeith and the beast!"