I Love You!

"Show me the beast!" Keith yelled to the mirror and showed the crowd the glowing mirror. The crowd gasped as the mirror showed the depressed Shiro.

"Is it dangerous?" a woman asked from the crowd.

"Oh, no. He'd never hurt anyone," Keith said with a shake of his head as he walked towards the crowd, mirror in hand. "Please, I know he looks vicious, but he's really kind and gentle. He's
my friend."

"If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for this monster," Lotor said as he turned Keith around with a glare to the mirror in his hands.

"He's no monster, Lotor. You are!" Keith said with a glare to the other male.

"He's as crazy as the old man," Lotor said to the crowd as he ripped the mirror out of Keith's hands. "The beast will make off with your children!" Lotor said to the parents as he motioned to the children, the parents gasping in fear. "He'll come after them in the night."

"No!" Keith said with wide eyes as he realized what Lotor was starting to go with this.

"We're not safe 'til his head is mounted on my wall! I say we kill the beast!" Lotor yelled as the mirror began sparking green as the crowd cheered in agreement.

(Authors Note:

Word=Lotor

Word=Villagers

Word=All)

"We're not safe until he's dead"

"He'll come stalking us at night"

"Set to sacrifice our children to his monstrous appetite"

"He'll wreak havoc on our village if we let him wander free"

Lotor smiled as the villagers started to take his side. Keith watched in desperation as the villagers began agreeing with Lotor to kill Shiro.

"So it's time to take some action, boys

It's time to follow me"

Lotor grabbed a torch and grabbed everyone's attention by lighting a nearby haystack on fire.

"Through the mist, through the woods

Through the darkness and the shadows

It's a nightmare, but it's one exciting ride"

The villagers watched on as Lotor described what their path would look like.

"Say a prayer, then we're there

At the drawbridge of a castle

And there's something truly terrible inside"

Lotor said down beside Varkon and pulled out the mirror. The mirror once again showing the image of Shiro.

"It's a beast

He's got fangs, razor-sharp ones

Massive paws, killer claws for the feast

Hear him roar, see him foam

But we're not coming home

Till he's dead, good and dead!

Kill the Beast!"

Keith pushed past the crowd and ran up to Lotor. His violet eyes holding desperation.

"No, I won't let you do this," Keith said as he tried to grab the mirror from Lotor's grasp.

"If you're not with us, you're against us," Lotor said as he grabbed Keith's wrist and pulled him away from the mirror with a glare. "Bring the old man," Lotor said as he motioned for the villagers to open the basement as he dragged Keith towards it.