3

*In my dream I'm being beat by Cameron..*
"No please stop!" I said in a weak tone
"You fucked up!" Cameron grabbed the wire that was near him and started whacking me with it... I winced at the pain. The red marks on my body made me cry even more
"Why does anyone love you, you're just a fuck up to life!" He screams at me
"Nobody does... and you're right I am a fuck up" I said to him with hurt in my voice...
I suddenly hear a -DING DING DING- and I wake up... I'm happy it was a dream but now I felt worthless... I dragged myself out of bed and went to my dresser. I grabbed my black antisocial sweater,a pair of black jeans, my black weed socks, and my black vans....I wanted to do something with my hair instead of leaving it just natural, I straighten my hair and put a beanie on.. I went to the bathroom and put on my makeup right after that I grabbed my phone and headed to the bus stop cause I don't have a car yet..
•~ At school ~•
I walk in the double doors waiting for something to happen... So far so good Cameron wasn't there. I headed towards my locker and threw my shit in there
"Well well well look what the cat dragged in"
I knew that voice from anywhere
"Cameron- P-please don't start today"
"Start what" he said smirking. I knew he was going to do something
"Nothing" I grabbed my binder and my textbook and walked down the hallway to my class
I felt someone push me which caused me to fall and drop my binder,textbook, and papers. *Hold it in, hold it in, hold it in sky* I sighed it off and was about to grab my books until Cameron and his friends stomped on my stuff and pushed me to a locker.
"Start what Skylar?" He said grinning and then he banged my head on the locker.. My vision became blurry and I passed out...
I woke up in the nurses office.. I tried to sit up but there was so much pressure on my head I later down again. I rested my eyes
"Skylar are you up yet" The nurse said
"Yea I'm just laying because there's so much pressure on my head"
"Oh sweetie you have a concussion"
I had a shocked look
"How?"
"You got pushed on a locker"
Cameron! "Yea pushed.."
I got up again and the pressure was gone.. the nurse wrote me a pass back to the class... while I was walking back to class I bumped into a person and made them fall... "Oh my god I'm so sorry" I said laughing
I realized it was a girl. She was looking at my weed socks
"Haha I like your socks you're a stoner?" She says smiling.
"Thanks and you can't tell anybody but yeah I am.."
"Cool me too and by the way my name is Amber"
"Aye! And I'm Skylar but call me Sky so are you new?"
"Nice name, and yeah I'm getting the tour of the school do you want to show me around?"
"Sure anything to get out class" I said giggling
while we were walking out the nurses office we got to know each other a little more and exchanged numbers. I showed her around school and turns out she's in all my classes besides gym and choirs.
"Hey do you want to skip?" Amber said with a smirk
"Sure but how?"
I already had my backpack so whatever we were doing I wouldn't worry about it tomorrow.
"Follow me" we walked to the girls bathroom there's a window in there and it can open. I let Amber go first she got up on the window and jumped out.. Next came me I threw my backpack out of the window got up on the toilet climbed up on the window and jumped out.. We stared running because if you're caught outside near school you get suspended. We kept running all the way down to the main street.. there's a Starbucks there so Amber and I went there I ordered a Mocha chocolate chip frappe and Amber ordered a Peppermint frappe.. We sat down and started talking more I told her about the school, the people to stay away from, and I told her about being bullied by Cameron..
"Cameron sounds like a real big asshole"
"He is... and I'm getting tired of it"
"Stand up to him what's he going to do? Kill you?"
"He could.."
"Shut the fuck up... Next time I see him I'mma punch him"
While she was taking I see Cameron and his friends walk into Starbucks. Amber looks
"Who's that?" She says smiling
"That's Cameron" I sigh
"Woe! You didn't tell me he was hot"
"I tried to avoid saying that"
Cameron walks over to us
"Oh I didn't think Skylar would ever be here with a friend"
"Bruh shut the fuck up... why do you have to be so sallow? Like what'd she do to you?"
"She.."
Cameron's POV
Sammy,Nash,Taylor,and I were waking to Starbucks when we saw a fimilliar face on there. Skylars..
"Ha looks like Sky you guys know what to do" Cameron says ...
We walk up in there and order stuff and I see a really cute girl Skylar's sitting with.. I wonder if she's as weak as Sky. I walk over to there table "Oh I didn't think Skylar would be here with a friend" I said, I mean I feel bad about us doing this but I have to...
"Bruh shut the fuck up... Why do you have to be so sallow? Like what'd she do to you?" She said getting angry, I could tell she wasn't as weak as Sky...
"She... She.."
"Well common fuck boy what'd she do?"
Nash quickly jumped in "Shes always talking shit, she cheated on Cameron with someone, she's a little whore bag, and a suicidal freak!"
After hearing those words I could see the expression on Sky's face she was about to burst in tears... and she never cheated on any of us, I did date her in 7th grade but I cheated on her...
"Wow you and your friends are fucking dick head assholes" was her last words to us before walking out
"SKY WAIT UP!"

Lool sorry for a long chapter but whateva.. Uhm I think you should follow me on Twitter @Jessxica_Dallas. How do you feel about Amber? What should the next chapter be? Okay bye babes