𝕴 𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖊 | 𝕹𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖔𝖓 |

𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜! 𝐼 𝒶𝓅𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓏𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉. 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝒽𝒾𝑔𝒽 𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓂 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒: 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝑔𝑒! 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓉! 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒, 𝓈𝑜 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎!

𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒: 𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑔𝑜𝓇𝑒.  𝐼'𝓂 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸 𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝓌 𝓉𝓌𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓃 𝒜𝒰 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓌𝑜𝓁𝒻. 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜y

--- ♡ --- ♡ --- ♡ ---

Standing on top of that cliff in the dark hours of the night, with only the moon being a source of light, my blood pounded in my head. My nails clenched into my palms as I watched Napoleon and the Duke Of Wellington before me. Truly, I do not remember how everything got to thus point, but my inner voice was screaming at me, telling me I needed to do something. Every fiber in my body knew this would not turn out well. 

Even though I knew and felt this would end terribly, I needed to act carefully. I had kept a secret from everyone since I got here about my true identity, though I'm quite sure that the Count knew who I was. Or rather, he knew what being I was. Thankfully, he made no effort to say anything or address it, which I was grateful for.

Nevertheless, I watched the two men before me, hearing Napoleon speaking, trying to calm this man down. I could see the unwillingness to change in the Duke's eyes, and I so badly wanted to end this on my own terms. 

Time seemed to slow down as I saw the Duke reach for Napoleon, and risking my identity, I changed into my true form. My bones ached and cracked as they morphed to my wolf persona. After I fully was changed, I ran towards the two, seeing the Duke had gotten a hold of Napoleon and was about to throw him over the cliff. Using every muscle in my body, I urged myself to move faster; I had to if I wanted to make sure Napoleon was okay. 

Once I reached the two, I jumped up and snapped my jaws shut on the Duke's arm, causing him to scream and let go of Napoleon. I thrashed my head, wanting to do as much damage as I could. Out of the mans grasp, Napoleon had stepped back from the cliff and looked to where I should've been standing, though his brows only furrowed in confusion to find I wasn't there. 

The Duke had managed to rip his arm from my jaws, only leaving him with this nasty bite that was bleeding steadily down his arm. His blood dripped with soft taps onto the rocks under his feet and I snarled at him, threatening him that if he came any closer more damage would be inflicted. I inched forward, causing the man to move back towards the cliffs. In his desperation, he picked up a few rocks and threw them at me, though they didn't bother me, considering most of these rocks were tiny pebbles.

As he stood against the edge, I jumped forward, growling at him, causing him to stumble over his two feet and off the cliff side. As he plummeted to his for sure death, I moved towards Napoleon, my tail tucked to show I was no threat to him. He stared at me in bewilderment, and I shifted back into my human form, my bones once again aching and cracking. I shifted back and covered my naked body. My clothes were off to the side, ripped from when I originally changed. 

Without a word, Napoleon handed me his jacket and I gratefully took it, wrapping the material around my body. I buttoned up the front, completely sealing my body. I knew I owed him an explanation, though he wasn't persisting on the fact. 

"We should head back to the manor," He commented, holding his arm out for me to take. I moved over to him and grabbed onto it, peering up at him in slight confusion. 

"You seem awfully calm about what happened," I muttered, causing him to look into my direction.

"You can explain on your own terms." He responded. "I am curious on why you kept quiet about this topic." 

"I did not know how everyone would react." I responded, pulling at the sleeve on the jacket. He nodded at my response.

"I wish you would've told me sooner. Though I won't look at you any different with this. You're still mine, and I still love you." He commented, a small smile tugging on his lips. He wrapped me in a hug as soon as we got to the manor. I felt better about Napoleon knowing the truth about my identity. 

"Can we keep this between us for the time being. Until I'm comfortable in telling the others?" 

"I won't utter a word."