𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘| 𝕬𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖚𝖗 |

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘈𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘈𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘸, 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺! 𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦, 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴

--- ♡ --- ♡ --- ♡ ---

The soft trickle of water was what could be heard other than the soft sound of the wind blowing as you watered a few of the roses in the garden. After deciding to stay behind when given the choice, you've been living a peaceful life. Well.. if you wished to count the occasional argument between yourself and Mozart, then yes, it was quite peaceful. Humming gently to yourself, you moved to set the watering can down, before grabbing the pruning tool to cut the extra stems.

Moving carefully, to avoid any thorns on the roses you snipped a few of the overgrown stems. The silence around you was quick to vanish when fast footsteps approached you. 

"My love~!" A familiar voice called, causing you to jump, drop the pruning tool and a thorn had caught your finger. 

A small yelp left your lips as you quickly recoiled your hand, holding it to your chest as you examined it, seeing blood begin to pool at the site of the injury. Looking over to whomever was approaching you, you saw it was Arthur.

Seeing your reaction, Arthur was quick to furrow his brows, though you soon saw the flash of realization hit his eyes as the smell of your blood hit his nose.

"Oh my love, you cut your finger." He cooed, soon snapping out of his stupor as he approached, reaching for your finger. You were half expecting him to lick your finger clean, simply to get a taste of your blood. After all, it wouldn't be the first time he's tasted your blood. Yet, he only seemed to examine the cut, using a delicate touch as he did so. "Luckily, it only seems to be a shallow cut. Come with me?" He offered.

Agreeing, you followed after him, your hand now held against your chest upright as Arthur instructed. Apparently holding the would upright would slow the bleeding? Without having much medical knowledge, you decided to simply trust Arthur's words. Heading inside, the two of you seemed to make your way to Arthur's room. 

He opened the door, holding it open to allow you to walk inside. What a kind gentleman he was. Entering, you looked back to him to see him silently make his way to a brown looking bag. Hearing the two clicks of the buttons being opened, he seemed to rummage around in the bag for a few minutes before he pulled out some bandages. He also moved to his bedside table and grabbed a bottle.

When he opened it, it seemed to smell faintly of alcohol. He soon returned to where you had been sitting and set the materials down near him. 

"Let me see your hand love," He commented gently, delicately taking your hand. 

"Arthur, what's that brown bag?" You questioned, letting him take your hand. He grabbed one of the rags and poured that alcohol smelling liquid on it before lightly dabbing the rag on your finger. Flinching slightly at the stinging sensation, you quickly realized this was the equivalent of cleaning out a cut in this time. 

"It's full of medical supplies.. I apologize if this hurts.. I want to make sure the wound is clean. I would hate for a petty thorn to give you an infection," He stated, shaking his head at the idea. 

After cleaning the wound up, it seemed to have stopped bleeding. He grabbed one of the bandages nearby and carefully wrapped your finger up. 

"I didn't know you were a doctor," You stated simply, watching him as he wrapped your finger up.

"I have a lot of talents about me my Love~" He cooed. "Ah, all done. I just need to give your finger a kiss to make sure it heals properly," He stated, flashing you a coy smile.

"Arthur, I don't think that's how medicine works," You responded with a gentle laugh. 

"Mm, well I don't follow the rules perfectly," He responded simply, moving your finger to his lips. He gave it a gentle kiss, making your cheeks heat up slightly. "I should apologize for scaring you and causing you to cut your finger," He muttered gently after he kissed your finger. 

"The thorns on roses can always get someone no matter what. You don't need to blame yourself.. I appreciate you fixing me up.. though I'm pretty sure I could've washed it off and it would've been fine," You responded simply.

"My love, I'd do anything for you. Even if it's as small as bandaging your finger." Arthur stated, moving to plant a gentle kiss on your forehead.