𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖓 | 𝕵𝖊𝖆𝖓 |

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘶. 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩! 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺. 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯!

--- ♡ --- ♡ --- ♡ ---

Dirty feet met the soft ground of the earth as a woman walked, humming soft tunes to herself. Being covered in dirt was never a problem, as it kept one closer with the earth. Especially when they practiced closely with material the earth provided. With the moon full, the woman began to dance under the moonlight, the humming turning into song as her body moved in an enchanting way. 

A stick of flames was held in her hands, yet the flames never got closer to the woman's dirt stained hands, the embers falling safely to the ground as the woman danced. A pair of peering eyes sat not too far away, staying silent as possible as the woman danced and sung in mysterious ways. In such ways, that if any of the townspeople came across her, she'd be burned at the stake for witch craft. 

As the woman soon ended her song, she panted gently, feeling completely whole after her ceremony she held every full moon. Gathering her skirts, the woman soon exited the open plain of grass, heading back to a small shack that she used for her home. She had no money, nothing left after her family died and she lost contact with family friends. Now, she turned to the earth for help, seeing as it was the best resource she had.

When the sun rose, she had set out on a small trip, going to collect some mint alongside some other herbs for spells she could use later. Upon her quest, she seemed to stumble upon a large mansion of sorts. One she hasn't seen before. As they say, curiosity killed the cat, though luckily for her, before she could venture too close, a pair of pink eyes caught her movements.

Noticing her disheveled appearance, the dirt the coated her dress, her bare feet and hands, the boy felt a small ting of pity.

"Excuse me miss," He called out, causing the woman to almost flee. "I won't hurt you! My name is Isaac. I live here with some. . . friends. Please, come inside! We can offer you food and a bath." He commented.

While weary, the idea of a bath and fresh food sounded lovely. So, after a few moments of pause, she agreed. Following the brunette named Isaac inside, she was met with lovely decorations. This all looked expensive. . . almost as if they were nobles.

"May I ask what you were doing? And why you're so dirty?" He questioned. Something about the boy seemed familiar. . . almost as if she had seen him somewhere.

"I was collecting herbs," She responded simply. And that seemed to end the conversation before she was told to wait in a living room.

After a few minutes of silence and the woman peering at some portraits on the wall as well as some little trinkets, a whole group of men seemed to enter the room.