Prologue

After being kidnapped during a rouge attack, Sarah lived life as a prisoner. There was abuse, not enough food and the worst part was that she had been there for 3 years. She even had to undergo her first shift in her prison but she wasn't allowed to shift again after that. When the chance of escape arises, she makes a break for it and doesn't stop running. She felt so free and safe in her wolf form that she doesn't shift back. When she accidentally wanders into another packs territory, she meets her mate, Cameron Knight, future alpha of the scarlet moon pack. Sarah still won't go back to human form again. Will Cameron be able to convince Sarah that he won't hurt her and to shift back or will she stay in wolf form forever?

SARAH'S POV
"Run Sarah, run!" I heard my dad yell. I sniffed the air. Rouges. I darted straight to my house, leaving my mom, dad and brother, Paul to fight. I took one last glance at them and got inside just before the rouges emerged from the forest.

I ran straight up to my room and into my safe spot which I only used in times like this. It was a crawl space in my closet. I moved over to the small window and watched the fight. Fear took over when I noticed that this pack of rouges was very big, maybe even as big as our pack.

I watched as Paul shifted into his big black and brown wolf and took on two smaller rouges. He killed them both then ran into the crowd. I couldn't find him after that. I looked around for my parents. I saw my mom's tan wolf kill one rouge but then get tackled by another. She tried to fight but the rouge was much bigger than her. He killed her.

I felt tears start gushing down my face in grief for my lost mother as I frantically searched for my father. I found him fighting off two rouges at the same time. His wolf was light brown and it was huge! Not as big as an alpha though he was a beta. He easily over powered the two rouges and went off to keep fighting.

As I sat sniffling in my hiding spot, I heard my front door open. I sniffed the air. There was a rouge coming up the stairs. I tried to stop my crying and heavy breathing but it was too late. I heard the rouge sniff the air and catch my scent. He used my sounds to find me. He opened my closet doors and dragged my out of my hiding place.

"No!" I screamed, my voice cracking as I yelled. I kicked and tried to hit him with all my might but it was no use. He was way bigger than me being that I was 14 and kinda small for my age. He seemed about mid thirties and he was pretty built.

He threw me over his shoulder and dragged my out of the house, over to a group of rouges. I looked around. The battle was over but I didn't see my dad or Paul anywhere. Then I heard my name being called.

"Sarah! Sarah!" It was my brother. I broke out of the rouges grasp as Paul emerged from the other group of rouges. He embraced me in a hug and told me it would be okay. "Dad?" I asked. He shook his head. Tears started to well up in my eyes again as the rouges began walking us and the other hostages back to their camp.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
HEY GUYS! Tell me what you think of my story so far. No hate here but constructive criticism would be helpful. DONT FORGET TO VOTE, READ, COMMENT AND SHARE! (I promise the story gets better as you read more.)