Chapter One

November Fall  stood by the counter, her hazelnut brown eyes glued to the young man that was a regular at the book store she just started working at

A long, wishful sigh left her glossy pouty lips, watching the man's every move.
She imagined his hands around her throat instead of the book he was holding, intrigued flipping slowly through the pages.

"Careful."

"What?" November asked, her big doe eyes glinting by the stream of sunlight that shone in the old book store. She looked at her coworker and best friend since high school, Willow who applied lipgloss to her plump lips, looking at the regular customer who had no idea both girls were looking at him. Planning to devour him in their heads.

"Your smile. You look like you're about to fall in love."

November scoffed, no longer paying attention to the man. "I wasn't planning on," she replied, her attention on her friend.

She had just enrolled in the same academia as her friend. Luckily she immediately found a part time job to start to support herself. November grew up in a poor household. So, when she got the chance to enroll on a scholarship, she took her chance.
It wasn't random, though.
Because November was friends with Willow.

Willow who happened to be born and raised on a golden spoon. Her parents were filthy rich. Meaning that when Willow enrolled into the academia, she missed her best friend after a year.
So, she begged her father to let November enroll, too.
And because, November or  her family couldn't afford to pay for the academia. The family Edward's paid for it. All because they loved their only daughter more than anything.

That's how November had a chance to get into the filthy expensive Ravens academia.
Her school inform would arrive in a few days.
So, she would be really one of them.
In the meantime, the new student could walk around in her own clothes around the academia. It looked really odd to be the only one wearing their own clothes during classes. But, Willow had told November it was fine. Every semester when the academia starts, students were allowed to wear their own clothes for a week.

"Sure you weren't," Willow answered with a sarcastic undertone layered in her voice.

"By the way," Willow changed from subject.
She moved her waist length lapis blue braids to the side, getting a better look of her friend.
Her friend had decided to not put a lot of effort in their looks today.
November's dark brown hair was up in a messy bun, a few strands framing her soft face.
Black, round glasses were sitting comfortably at the tip of her button nose. November snuggled more into her comfortable onyx sweater, casting a curious glance at her friend, waiting for her to continue talking.

"Have you finished your assignment from Mr. Rhodes?" Willow asked, going on to inspect her long coffin nails.

"..What assignment?" November's voice faltered. She had more than enough assignments weighing heavy on her shoulders. She had  joined the Raven's Academia two days ago.
Because of her late attendance, she had to catch up on a lot, making the young student even more mentally exhausted.