Chapter Four

"Yer so beautiful

"Yer so beautiful.."

"I forgot what a lightweight you are."

Willow swiftly took another shot. "Give me a minute and I'll match your drunkenness." She took another shot, shaking her head. The student proceeded took another one.
They had came without money.
But, that didn't meant she wasn't enjoying the free drinks they had gotten from men. There was even a gentleman who let her put all her drinks on his tab. Sometimes she was reminded of how nice it was to be a woman these days.

".. I'm going to the bathroom," November mumbled to herself. The student stood up abruptly from her seat, almost immediately crashing down on the floor. The world was swaying in front of her eyes. She wondered for a moment why nobody was as bothered by it as she was.

Were they immune to gravity?

On the way trying to find the bathroom, November held on to strangers whenever she felt she was going to wither with the world. She had gotten weird looks from people, some didn't even cared as they were in their own worlds. Others just pushed her back.
But it didn't mattered to November. She was too intoxicated to notice.

It felt impossible for the brown eyed student to find the bathroom on time.
The hues of neon lights were dancing wildly in the nightclub, making November more nauseous than she had ever felt.
People's sweaty bodies sticking to each other as they danced, made out, or just simply gotten pissed drunk. It made her feel stuck in a small room. It was like she was claustrophobic.

Just as November had given up on finding the bathroom and accepted her fate; the dark haired girl was spun around so quick. The student was bewildered for a minute why she only saw a black wall in her view. A hand flew to her lips, the bile made a quick travel to her throat, threatening to come out any second now.
She looked up, mumbling softly a "what the fuck," behind her hand.

"Remember me? You got something that belongs to me, you sly bitch."

"And I want it back."

November felt like she was running out of oxygen. She had ran out of time. The girl in the onyx spider web dress made a face, feeling the bile traveling up her throat before she vomited through her hand and right on the leather shoes of the man standing before her.

"..I'm gonna have to kill you sooner than I thought," the man before her groaned out of anger. He roughly grabbed the intoxicated girl by the back of her neck, like she was some stray cat.
The man forced her to look up at him, vomit pieces evident near her mouth. She didn't had any ounce to be embarrassed of her actions, she was simply too drunk for that. Her star moon brown eyes stood big and hazy, looking up at the man that held her up.

"Master.."

"At the end of the night you'll be begging me to have mercy on you, to kill you quick."
The man spoke with his eyes as he handed November to another man that stood close to them. The man had a buzz cut, tattoos evidently underneath it.
He had no shirt on, a few neon bands wrapped around his neck of three bright colors. Obviously he had been looking forward to party all night.
The man quickly gulped down his drink, throwing it on the floor before he got a hold of November, making a sour face.